| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Black ZumSteel SD-10 (AL Vesel)
Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2011 4:38 am    

To Al Vesel:
I just wanted to thank you for helping me obtain this ZumSteel. Just like the other one I bought from you it's a beautiful Steel Guitar. When someone is looking for a specific guitar it's hard to find sometimes and you do a wonderful job assisting people in doing just that. I know you didn't make much money when all the work involved was completed on your end but it has to be a good feeling finding a special guitar that people are looking for and helping them to purchase it. I just want to say a special thanks to you and let you know I realize you gave me a good deal on this guitar. I have no intentions of selling this guitar. I plan on keeping it and one day I hope me and my son will be playing these two guitars in my house together and enjoying each others company. What I have to do now is get busy learning more about playing the steel so I can help my son JT learn how to play this beautiful instrument. Sometimes people don't know all the reasons behind some of the deals that go on but if they did they would understand the importance of some of the deals you help make happen. Thanks again Al and I look forward to using these guitars with my family. Of course Daddy has to play the Black Emmons LeGrande 11 D-10 as long as I can carry it. Once it gets too heavy for me then JT will have to play it. Ha! Both these guitars are in like new conditon and I look forward to the times I will be playing them and time with my son!! I also enjoy times playing with my brother Allen Howington. He does a lot to help me as well! Thanks Allen! Keep up the good work Al. Your work brings about happiness to a lot of people!!
So very nice doing business with you. You have always told me the truth in every deal I have been involved in with you. Keep up the good work !!
Jerome Hawkes

Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2011 10:58 am    

glad you found one johnny - we need to schedule a little jam session to get ready for the clayton steel jam this spring.

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2011 11:09 am     that's for sure !!

Hey that's for sure!! Let me know when would be a good time for you. Love to get together and play some!!