| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Cubase Studio 4
Quesney Gibbs

Anniston, AL
Post  Posted 23 Sep 2011 7:44 am    

I have a complete QBASE STUDIO 4 that I will trade for a band in a box program. must have all the manuals etc.

reduced to 150.00

Perhaps I want too much for the program. I know very little about it so......now $100.00

Ques Gibbs
quesney66@att.net
256-847-3550

Last edited by Quesney Gibbs on 27 Sep 2011 5:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2011 3:12 pm    

Hi Quesney, I have band in a box 10.5 that I bought from pg music on a 160 gb hard drive. I will check with them and see if it is legal for me to sell or trade my version (I believe it is especially since I upgraded). I upgraded to the next version so this version is just one version behind the latest one. It still has all of the bells and whistles and plenty of real tracks but just realize the next version has more real tracks and some other updates. If we do trade you can update your copy to the newest for a price and if you choose to get by with DVD's instead of a hard drive it's cheaper. I'll post back here what I find out at pg music.

If you will check with Cubase and make sure it is legal for you to sell or trade your copy maybe we can strike a deal. Does your version need a usb dongle to use it and if so does it come with it? Thanks

Bob Martin

Anniston, AL
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2011 5:32 pm     qbase

I do have the dongle and the manual. And I can sell it or trade it.

Let me know if you are really interested.
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2011 6:28 pm    

I am interested and according to cubase as long as you never registered it with them our trade will be fine. So if you didn't install it and register it I'd be glad to make the trade. PG Music is fine with selling or trading versions that you own as long as you have bought the new upgrade which I have. thanks just let me know how you want to proceed with our trade. I'm all ready to trade.

Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2011 6:56 pm    

Hi Quesney, I have been researching Cubase Studio 4 and it seems that it is one of Cubase's cut down DAW's meaning it doesn't have all of the features of the regular Cubase and from what I can read it will not do everything I need it to do so I guess our trade is not going to work.

When I first read your post I didn't know much about Cubase but it seems cubase like many other DAW makers have a few different versions of their main product and your version seems to be stripped down for folks that don't need all of the features. Sorry

Bob Martin