Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Oct 1-4
Dan Chroninger

Blackriver Falls, Wisconson, USA
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2011 11:54 am    

who,s picking on Broadway October 1st thru the 4
Robert Harper

Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2011 2:26 am     Weekend On Broadway(It was not my intent to by the lot)

I spent last weekend in Nashville. IMHO there was one muscian playing on the street for tips that beat anything I heard as I walked past the ripoffs. I did not see or hear a steel. I hope I was wrong in my impression. The good thing was the younun in short black. Yes I can be a leach. Lastly. The food was going good until a roach climbed on to the bar and headed directly for me. Lastly (NOT), it was not worth 15 Dineros to park. The NTSGA show was fantastic. The people were great. Joe Wright was good and irrevant. I recommend all the people that played and the club in general. Dissapointments. No Bobbe, Bobbes store being closed. Oh well I just checked there were no Push Pulls in stock. Sorry that was not your question. I should provide a disclaimer. I did not go into any of the gyp joints. This is due to the fact that I could hear what was going on on the street. I also have always hated cover charges. Now, since i quit smoking 20 years ago I dont like smoke. Not giving a judgement, just sayin, it aint good for me or my companion that had COPD, from????