| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Mullen Welcomes Steve Palousek
Mike Mantey

Eastern Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2011 11:51 am    

Well the title says it all, but we would like to officially welcome Mr. Steve Palousek as a new member to the Mullen Family. After short conversations and a test drive, Steve has chosen to play the Mullen G2.

So Steve, Welcome; to you and your family. We look forward to working with you all.
Herby Wallace

Sevierville, TN, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2011 2:17 pm     Steve

I am really glad to hear this Mike, as I talked with Steve quite a bit at St. Louis and I knew he was interested in the G2. Steve is one of my very favorite players of all time and I know he will be happy with the Mullen G2 as I have been, since it is the best guitar out there, in my opinion.

Herby Wallace
Dean Holman

Branson MO
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2011 3:18 pm    

Awesome. Steve is one of the absolute best. I am glad to hear of this. I hope he enjoys the Mullen G2 as much as I enjoy mine.
Steve Palousek

Holland. Texas, USA
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2011 3:39 pm     Happy to be part of the "Family"

I'm very pleased with the sound of the Mullen G2. I've always thought you guys have some of the best workmanship I've ever seen. But the G2 has something special. I think maybe Del has hit on something with the aluminum changer and the changer stop. He seems to be the only one going a different direction with the changer. Maybe that's not all of it but it makes sense. This thing sounds incredible and plays like a dream! Big Thanks to Del, Dixie, Mike & Shaun!
Bill Lowe

Connecticut
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2011 4:47 pm    

Steve you sounded great at the show, on the main stage and with the Mullen guys. I cant wait to hear you on a G2!!!!!!!!!!

Fort Smith Arkansas
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2011 8:36 pm    

Welcome Steve! I enjoyed getting to play with you in St. Louis. You are a dang good player and an exstreamly nice guy. Good to have you in the Mullen family..

Austin G. Stewart
Austin G. Stewart
Tommy Phillips

South Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 8 Sep 2011 3:22 am    

Steve, it was a pleasure hearing you play and meeting you. I have had my G2 a year now and love it. I am sure you will emjoy this great instrument. I look forward to seeing and hearing you again.
Murnel Babineaux

Mermentau, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 9 Sep 2011 2:18 pm     Dang good player

LOL

Mermentau, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 9 Sep 2011 2:18 pm     Dang good player

LOL

Columbia, Mo. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 9 Sep 2011 3:39 pm    

Steve, welcome to the wonderful world of Mullen. Good to have you, and you sounded great in St. Louis. Larry Baker
Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 9 Sep 2011 3:43 pm    

I haven't been in the "Mullen Family" but just a few months with my Pre-RP....but I can concur with you Steve that Mullen Guitars are top shelf, premium guitars. Even as old as my guitar is....it plays as smooth as butter....with tone to the bone. Some day I will have a G2......I was an Emmons man for many many years.....they're still great guitars, but this Mullen beats any guitar I've ever owned.
HAL...Excel D-10 w/ 8 & 5. SteelSeat.com w/back,SteelSeat.com Pedal Board on Legs with Quilter Tone Block 200 amp, Boss GE 7, Boss DD 3, Boss RV 6, Boss RT-20 Hilton Expression Pedal, Evans Cabinet with 4 ohm Eminence 15" speaker. BJS birthstone bar, Powder coated Tone bar by Michael Hillman. Dunlop Coated finger picks and Zookies L30 thumb picks.
Henry Matthews

Texarkana, Ark USA
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2011 10:31 am    

Steve, if I ould have known you were at St Louis, I would have been there. Hope you are doing well and next time you get thru Texarkana, give me a holler.

D-10 Magnum, 8 &5, dark rose color
D-10 1974 Emmons cut tail, fat back,rosewood, 8&5
Nashville 112 amp, Fishman Loudbox Performer amp, Hilton pedal, Goodrich pedal,BJS bar, Kyser picks, Live steel Strings. No effects, doodads or stomp boxes.
Louie Hallford

denison tx
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2011 5:04 pm    

Steve so good to see you visible again. After 29 straight years to St Louis ,haven't been last 3 or 4 years so I missed you this year.

Your last CD is out of this world,not only your playing but also your studio sound.

In My opinion you are part of a group of three or four of the top players in the world. No body comes closer than you of matching the unbeatable Emmons sound and style with out copying Emmons. My opinion.

I understand your last CD was cut in your own Studio, if so it rates with the absolute top quality of sound coming out of Nashville or any where else. Again my very strong opinion.

Keep up the great work. IT's not too late. Have missed your presence in my music world.

Last edited by Louie Hallford on 20 Sep 2011 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henry Matthews

Texarkana, Ark USA
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2011 9:02 pm    

What Louie Said---Henry

D-10 Magnum, 8 &5, dark rose color
D-10 1974 Emmons cut tail, fat back,rosewood, 8&5
Nashville 112 amp, Fishman Loudbox Performer amp, Hilton pedal, Goodrich pedal,BJS bar, Kyser picks, Live steel Strings. No effects, doodads or stomp boxes.