| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This forum section is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Thanks to everybody that attended.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Thanks to everybody that attended.
Terry Bethel

Hollister, Missouri (deceased)
Post  Posted 6 Sep 2011 5:17 pm    

I don't think I have ever been to Scotty's convention that he didn't have some great players. True Paul, Tommy, Mike din't make it but there was still a lot of great playing from everyone. From the main stage to all of the rooms featuring the different steel guitars and the players. I thought this years schedule of players was absolute fantastic. After all it isn't just about the top players and I am not putting anyone down, but about everyone that contributes there own presentation of the songs they choose to play, and the honor of playing the main stage in St. Louis. Just my 2 cents worth for whatever it's worth.
Now about the back up band "they were absolutely fantastic".
Terry Bethel
D-10 Mullen G2 9 x 9, 2-D-10 Bethels 9x9 , 2= Nashville 112's, a Walker Stereo steel Amp Hilton VP, Hardwire Reverb with Lexicon Reverb Peavy Pro Fex II Peavey Digital power amp with effects.Sarno Black Box

Other than that, I ain't doin' nothin'...
Wendell Gurley

CARROLLTON, GEORGIA
Post  Posted 6 Sep 2011 5:49 pm    

Terry, I'm not a steel player, just sing a little as the opportunity arises, but may I say I completely agree with your assessment of the show. I am always in awe of the talent displayed by individuals such as yourself as well as others. Keep up the good work, I'll be there!!