| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Dobro Hounddog
Jay Yuskaitis

Massachusetts, USA
Post  Posted 10 Jun 2011 2:17 pm    

Have a "Dobro" square neck "Hound dog" with a real nice hard shell shipping case. It is in like new condition, built in factory pickup, square neck, and more than likely, an oriental piece of crap that have been flooding our once wonderful shores. It does the job for now. I took it in trade. $450.00 shipped to you in "The lower 48". Jay Y.
Jay Yuskaitis

Massachusetts, USA
Post  Posted 15 Jun 2011 2:41 pm    

How can you go wrong with this TURD for the price. Seems all the other crap are welcomed with open arms. Guess not many folks in this day and age, have had a chance to play a pre war "ORIGINAL DOBRO W/SO CALLED UPGRADES WITH THE RESONATOR". How long will you'ze guys let the few people that promote the sales of the above crap and tell you "a lot of bang for the buck". Guess old age is setting in. You'll be eating with "chop sticks". Jay Y.
Brad Bechtel

San Francisco, CA
Post  Posted 15 Jun 2011 4:01 pm    

Jay, perhaps if you posted some photos of the instrument you're trying to sell rather than insulting it, you'll get some interest. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
I've sold guitars before that I didn't like (that's why I sold them), but I never referred to them the way you do while trying to sell them at the same time.
Good luck with the sale.
Jay Yuskaitis

Massachusetts, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jun 2011 1:24 pm     Dobro?"

Hi Brad, Thanks for the comment about this post. This "Hound DOG?" is about brand new. I took it in trade on a Pre War. I cannot with clear conscience sell it to an unsuspecting "fool" whom has been led astray by the posts listed here. I know, "Let the buyer beware". This would be okay for while for some one. No matter what any one says, IF'N YOU WANT QUALITY IN ANYTHING, BUY MADE IN THE USA!!!!!!! Jay Y.
Jay Yuskaitis

Massachusetts, USA
Post  Posted 21 Jun 2011 3:03 pm     Dobro?

B U M P Jay Y.
Jay Yuskaitis

Massachusetts, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jun 2011 1:11 pm    

Another bump. Jay Y.
AJ Azure

Massachusetts, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 23 Jun 2011 10:19 pm     Re: Dobro?"

Jay Yuskaitis wrote:
Hi Brad, Thanks for the comment about this post. This "Hound DOG?" is about brand new. I took it in trade on a Pre War. I cannot with clear conscience sell it to an unsuspecting "fool" whom has been led astray by the posts listed here. I know, "Let the buyer beware". This would be okay for while for some one. No matter what any one says, IF'N YOU WANT QUALITY IN ANYTHING, BUY MADE IN THE USA!!!!!!! Jay Y.

misleading? you referring to my post?
Jay Yuskaitis

Massachusetts, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jun 2011 2:03 pm     Your post?

Your post? I have no idea in blue blazes what you are talking about! I have for sale a "Dobro?" Hound Dog, more than likely built over seas just like all the other CRAP that has been forced upon us over the past few years! Where can you buy anything made in the "USA" known for top quality and workmanship without someone telling you how "GREAT" the imported CRAP is and giving you "more bang for the buck" it is, compared to the REAL THING!!!! If the shoe fits, wear it! Jay Y.
AJ Azure

Massachusetts, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 24 Jun 2011 2:21 pm    

I have 1 for sale most definitely made in the u s. Unless you're absolutely sure the 1 you're selling was not made here don't muddy the waters for the rest of us please. Don't use a sales post to launch into a political rant about overseas made goods. It's not the appropriate venue nor is it a useful expenditure if time and bandwidth._
Jay Yuskaitis

Massachusetts, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jun 2011 2:33 pm    

Your message is received loud and clear. Jay Y.