| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  the marty stuart show
Daniel McKee

Corinth Mississippi
Post  Posted 9 Jun 2011 12:17 pm    

Does anyone know if there is a way to watch the marty stuart show online.For example if i miss this upcoming saturday night show is there a way to see the entire episode online.
Larry Schoppe

Lake Jackson, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 9 Jun 2011 12:55 pm    

Daniel, you can watch online if you subscribe on the RFD-TV website. I don't know how much it costs.
http://www.rfdtv.com/Table/VOD-Music-and-Entertainment/
Charles Davidson

Phenix City Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 9 Jun 2011 8:52 pm    

Daniel,It's rerun at least once maybe twice during the week. YOU BETCHA,DYK?BC.

Corinth Mississippi
Post  Posted 10 Jun 2011 12:20 pm    

yes i read on the website it reruns on maonda at about two and tuesday at one 1am does it rerun any after that possibly in the afternoon.
Dennis Olearchik

Newtown, PA
Post  Posted 21 Jun 2011 1:04 pm    

catch the repeat of the show with Keith Urban. Sorry to Keith's fans, but the highlight of the show was the ending to "The Unseen Hand". It was truly a beautiful musical moment Smile
Kevin Hatton

Buffalo, N.Y.
Post  Posted 21 Jun 2011 5:40 pm    

Dennis, wasn't that great! I opened for that band twice. I tried to impress upon my local guys to watch and listen to their harmony arrangements and their professional arrangements. That harmony raised the hair on the back of my neck. The intonation was crystal clear. At one of the gigs they were warming up on the other side of the divider in the dressing rooms singing Gospel harmonies. Marty Stuart is carrying the country Torch. God bless him. He loves steel guitar. He let me play his mandolin at soundcheck.
Dennis Olearchik

Newtown, PA
Post  Posted 22 Jun 2011 4:51 am    

Hi Kevin, glad to hear you got to meet Marty and the Band! Another show worth seeing is the one with a great version of "Heaven". p.s. I think Emmy Lou Harris was the guest on that show.
Paul Martin

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jun 2011 8:55 pm    

Thanks Dennis for the kind words. I have gotten a bunch of nice feedback on my facebook page all week about our "Unseen Hand" performance, and it don't go unnoticed. One thing I can say is Keith Urban is a great talent. He is a wonderful player and singer, and he really is a good guy too. As to what Marty is doing on the TV show, Keith "gets it".
Tomorrow night we will have on Mr. Paul Shaffer, and he is also a great musician. He loved Floyd Cramer, and studied his style as a youngster and pretty much nails it. I think you all will enjoy his episode. BTW Martyand the Superlatives will be on David Letterman this Wednesday night.
Bruce Meyer

Thompson's Station, TN
Post  Posted 25 Jun 2011 10:01 pm    

Paul. The "Late Night Jam" was also great as usual this year. Dolly was cool as heck to see up close and you guys did a wonderful job with all of her songs. Thanks to Marty, you, and the whole crew for another inspiring evening. My wife and I consider ourselves very fortunate to live where we do and get a chance to hear the performances of songs like "Heaven" live!
Larry Tracy

Nevada City, CA, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jun 2011 4:39 pm    

Gary Carter did a cool job playing the Letterman theme song when paul shaffer came out on this saturday's show
Dennis Olearchik

Newtown, PA
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2011 4:17 am    

Hi Paul, I forgot to mention that I really enjoyed your family's version of "Slow Train" too.
Andy Sandoval

Bakersfield, California, USA
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2011 7:52 am    

I stumbled on this thread from Jan 15th 2011 where it's mentioned that Paul Martin and Gary Carter played "Bud's Bounce" on the Marty Stuart show. Well, it's gonna be aired again on July 16th 2011 and I know a lot of Forum members will be tunin in. Here's another link to some great photos from that show. Click Here. I guess you can tell I'm a big fan of Marty Stuart and the Fabulous Superlatives. Smile