| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  John Coop Finally contacted
Bob Muller

Oregon, USA
Post  Posted 2 May 2011 3:45 pm    

I just spoke with John coop, I know a lot of people have been wondering what happened with him. I talked to him several weeks back when he seemed to be recovering from the cancer treatment and looked like he would make some progress again. It seems that a week ago he slipped and fell off his front porch and has now broken his hip. I spoke to him today in his hospital room, he seems to be in a lot of pain, but still hopes to recover. I know this may not help everyone, but obviously he has some serious health issues to deal with. If you are still waiting for parts, or your guitar to be repaired you may have to wait longer still. Everyone will have to make their own decision on how to handle the situation. I know this much is true John has some very serious health issues, I'm not trying to promote or condemn any of his work I just wanted everyone to know what I have found out.
James Morehead

Prague, Oklahoma, USA - R.I.P.
Post  Posted 5 May 2011 4:45 am    

'Tis a good deed you do, Bob. No one wishes ill of any person. Hope Mr. Coop recovery and regaining his health.
Greg Gefell

Upstate NY
Post  Posted 11 May 2011 11:20 am    

Bob - do you have any specific information on how to reach John in the hospital? I would very much like to speak to him. Please PM or email if you would rather not post that info.

Thanks

Oregon, USA
Post  Posted 11 May 2011 3:07 pm    

Pm sent