| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Trade NV 1000 for Fox Mod NV 400-Dallas Show - Please Close
Jim Cooley

The 'Ville, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 7 Mar 2011 5:52 pm    

I admit that I am testing the waters a little. I have a really nice Nashville 1000 that I might eventually be willing to sell outright, but would consider trading now for an equally nice Nashville 400 with Ken Fox intense mod.

I am also willing to consider buying a Fox intense modded NV400 outright at the Dallas show.

My NV1000 is approximately a 2006 model. Except for the bottom, it looks almost new. The bottom has one small place where the Tolex is missing, and a strip approximately 3" X 1/2" where the Tolex was repaired. There are also some scuff marks on the bottom. There are no performance issues at all. It has OPA2604 opamp chips. Those are the chips that were installed as part of the tone mod before the current 2134s. The original factory chips are included. The factory Black Widow 1501-4 speaker is in great condition. I will also include the stock Peavey amp cover. The cover isn't like new, but it's ok.

I am not quite ready to sell it outright because my Session 400 is in the shop, and I need one amp to play through. If the Session comes back in good shape, the NV1000 will probably be for sale.

I will be at the TSGA Jamboree in Dallas later this week. I can bring it with me. If you have a NV400 that you want to consider trading and can bring it, we can compare them there. I will not sell it before then.

Jim Cooley

The 'Ville, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2011 9:23 am    

Please close