| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Brad Paisley tonight..
Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 28 Jan 2011 10:33 am    

Going to see Brad Paisley tonight at Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario....can hardly wait to see the show....huge fan & love Randalls playing..... www.myspace.com/peeweecharles
Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2011 8:32 am     Brad Paisley/Randle

Took my wife to see Brad Paisley show last night at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton, Ontario....what an amazing show...6 piece kick ass band with great sound, lights & video production... Randall's playing and tone was great, using his Franklin....wish I could have had a chance to say hi & let him know how much I enjoyed the show....the guitar player wasn't a slouch either lol.... a great show...now that's Country.... www.myspace.com/peeweecharles
Brett Day

Pickens, SC
Post  Posted 3 Feb 2011 10:16 pm    

Randle played a paisley trimmed MSA at one time with Brad. Brad's band is Gary Hooker(guitar), Kenny Lewis(bass guitar),Randle Currie(steel guitar), Kendall Marcy(keyboards, banjo), Justin Williamson(fiddle), and Ben Sesar(drums). Before Randle joined the band, the lineup had the same guys, but Jimmy Heffernan was the steel player. He played a Zumsteel D-10. Randle had previously played steel for country artist Bryan White before joining Brad's band known as The Drama Kings. Randle now plays his plum colored Franklin on tour with Brad.

Brett
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Matteo Strazzolini

Udine, Italy
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2011 6:17 am    

Randle is not more playing his "Paisley" MSA Millennium??
Carter D10 8+5, Carter SD10 4+5, Hilton ME202, Goodrich L120, Peterson StroboPlus HD, Digitech DigiDelay, Peavey Nashville 112 Ken Fox Modded, Peavey Special 130 Ken Fox Modded, Zookies and Dunlop Picks, Ernie Ball Bar, George L'S Cables, Jagwire Strings... and my crappy hands, foot and knees Sad
Brett Day

Pickens, SC
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2011 8:04 am    

I don't think Randle plays his MSA as much as his Franklin. Lately he's been playin' the Franklin. Maybe he just wanted to change guitars, but I'm not sure.

Brett
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dr. Hugh Jeffreys

Southaven, MS, USA
Post  Posted 11 Feb 2011 10:31 am    

For Ed Charles: I don't see your name here very often; do you think the STEEL RIDER (synth) will ever be re-introduced in any shape or form? Forgive me B0b if this is in the wrong catagory.