| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Harrison,ar Steel Show
Joe Jones

Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 6 Nov 2010 6:12 pm    

WELL FOLKS ANOTHER SHOW HAS COME AND GONE(OUR 18TH ONE).AND I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY ONE GREAT SHOW.THANKS TO ALL THE ARTISTS WHO MADE THE SHOW A SUCCESS.THE BAND WAS SUPER(ARKANSAS RED,DANNY O'NEAL & SEVERAL BASS PLAYERS,WHICH WERE GREAT)AGAIN THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S SUPPORT JOE JONES&WILBUR JONES
Jerry Roller

Van Buren, Arkansas USA
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2010 8:16 am    

Joe and Wilbur, thanks for having us on your show. We had a great time. It was great to spend some time just talking and getting to know some nice people better. You guys have something special going on and we sure hope it continues as it is now.
Jerry
Dean Holman

Branson MO
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2010 10:11 am    

I know I had a great time and everyone seemed to really enjoy the music. I'm glad I got to hear Eddie and Jerry play. And Jerry, that deluxe you were playing through sounded really good. And love the sound of that old zum that Eddie plays. I also really enjoyed that cheeseburger I had. More people need to come to this show. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.
Gene Crain

Inola Ok
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2010 11:13 am     Harrison Show

Joe and Wilbur, Gayla and I are very sorry that we didn't make the show. We fully intended on being there but we had to spend one more night on the road from Bakersfield CA. Just couldn't get there in time. We're so glad that the show was a great success and we thank you for inviting us. Please give us another chance for next year. God Bless, Gene
Michael Breid

Eureka Springs, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 8 Nov 2010 10:23 am    

Thanks to all the steel players who let me play with them at the Harrison Steel Guitar Show. I had a flat out ball. Hope to see you all next year.

Arkansas Red
Ozark Mountains, Arkansas
Ron Plumlee

Salem, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 8 Nov 2010 6:02 pm     Harrison Show

To Joe & Wilbur, Thanks for hosting a great show and all the hard work that you put into it. A good place for a show, plenty of room, and an outstanding backup band. A lot of real country music. I am proud to have been a part. Thanks
Eddie Lane

Branson, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 8 Nov 2010 7:24 pm    

I will chime in also. I had a great time playing the Harrison show. Dean, that JCH was biting too...killer tone. Thanks Joe for inviting me to play. The back up musicians did a great job.
James Ramsey

Arkansas, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 9 Nov 2010 8:16 am    

Joe & Wilbor I had a great time at the show after missing last year everyone that missed show missed a great one. it was good to see everyone again. hope you invite me next year. folks there was a lot of good steel players and the back up band was great. thanks for the invite James Ramsey