| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Bryan Daste flying Jet Blue
Stu Schulman

Ulster Park New Yawk (deceased)
Post  Posted 9 Sep 2010 8:23 am    

Hey check this out,Forumite Bryan Daste and Emma Hill got some kinda tour going on traveling on Jet Blue
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129706439
Winking
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
John McClung

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2010 11:57 pm    

Well allrightee! Bryan is one of my Skype students, and a great steel player in the making. I gave him some ideas on venues to gig at in Los Angeles...Bryan, you and Emma going to be playing down here after all?
Frank Freniere

The First Coast
Post  Posted 16 Sep 2010 8:15 am    

Way cool - a little free pub for Brian and the band. Nice catch, Stu.
Bryan Daste

Portland, Oregon, USA
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2010 8:38 am    

Hey y'all, thanks for checking out that story! If you click the Listen button, there's actually some steel guitar in it Very Happy

This tour was booked very last minute due to the short amount of time between when the tickets went on sale and when we left, but we've had some great shows so far in Baton Rouge, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Baltimore, DC, NY, and Toronto, and we're in Vegas tonight. In the LA area we're playing at a place called Sweet Lumpy's BBQ (great name, right?) in Temecula at 2 PM on Sunday, the 19th. Full listing is at www.myspace.com/emmamariehill . Doing all I can to get out there and answer the eternal question, "what is that thing you're playing?"