| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Godin Solidac Guitar
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 5 Jul 2010 2:10 pm    

I need to get rid of some guitars I never play, here's one that works for any style of music.

It has humbuckers in the bridge and neck positions, and single coil in the middle. It also has a L.R. Baggs Piezo bridge for acoustic sounds. It has two output jacks, one for electric and acoustic both, and the other for electric only. This allows you to play the electric sounds through your normal guitar rig, and run the acoustic sound through an acoustic amp, or a PA channel. Or, using the "Mix" output you can run them both through the same amp, and fade as you want from electric, to acoustic, or both. this guitar plays and sounds very good.

Comes with a padded gig bag and a tremolo bar (the tremolo bar is black for some reason). There is a repaired gouge near the jack plate which is a little darker than the rest of the finish, but it is hardly noticeable unless you know it's there. There are a couple of other small dings, but nothing out of the ordinary for a used guitar. Has locking tuners which makes string changes fast. This guitar plays and sounds very good.

Here is a link to Godin's website description http://www.godinguitars.com/godinsolidacp.htm Here's a link to the owners manual. http://www.godinguitars.com/solidac.pdf

I'll take $450 for it, shipping included in the lower 48. I will take Paypal, and I'll pay the fee.

MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, a restored MSA Classic SS, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Also a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored Rose S10, named the "Blue Bird". Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also have a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks, and a showroom condition Sho-Bud Super Pro.

Last edited by Darvin Willhoite on 7 Aug 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 7 Jul 2010 2:41 pm    

^^^
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, a restored MSA Classic SS, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Also a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored Rose S10, named the "Blue Bird". Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also have a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks, and a showroom condition Sho-Bud Super Pro.
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 7 Aug 2010 8:15 am    

Bump - lowered price