| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Public Thanks to the Southwestern Steel Guitar Association
Michael T. Hermsmeyer

Branson, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 22 Jun 2010 12:06 am    

I would like to publicly thank The officers of the Southwestern Steel Guitar Association, for including me as their feature artist in the June issue of their newsletter, The Steel Guitar Rag.

I would especially like to thank LaRue Boyle for making this happen after she visited the Arizona Opry in Apache Junction, AZ. Thanks LaRue!

Also Dennis Beaver for being patient with my submission of bio's and photos. I believe the article came together very well. Thanks Dennis!

I have also been in contact with Billy Easton and if all goes well, I should be performing at the SWSGA show in January. Thanks Billy!

You don't have to live in Phoenix to be a member of the SWSGA! Check us out at www.swsteelguitar.net or The Steel Guitar Rag at P.O. Box 1129, Globe, AZ 85502.

Thank you all again!!! It's an honor to be included in the SWSGA and The Steel Guitar Rag!!!
'73 EMMONS D10 FATBACK, '92 EMMONS D10 LASHLEY LEGRANDE, Bray Resonator Guitar,'95 DOBRO F60S, '85 Dobro 60DS, '95 MELOBAR CUSTOM, 1948 National Grand Console D-8, 1951 Supro Clipper S-6. EVANS, FENDER, PEAVEY,
and MESA BOOGIE Amps...

www.onemancountryshow.com

www.facebook.com/utilityman2000
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 22 Jun 2010 7:31 pm     well Michael we are glad to have you as part of the family

As Michael mentioned the Southwest Steel Guitar Association NOW has a great newsletter. Each month Denny Beaver fretures an artist. Not a month goes buy that I do not learn some interesting fact about the featured member.

He is right you do not have to live in the area to be a member. We have lots of benifits year round.

We are going to have a soon to be announced membership drive / members appreciation jam that is just for members.

And to top it off it will not be in the Phoenix area.

Thanks for the note - we on the board work year round for the BIG show in January and already have a great deal of it planned.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Billy Easton

Nashville, TN USA
Post  Posted 27 Jun 2010 5:57 pm    

Right you are guys!! Michael, we look forward to your performance at the January show; we know it will be GREAT!! And Joe is right as well; the work and planning goes on to provide the biggest and best steel show in the southwest. You DO NOT want to miss this one. Save the dates; January 20, 21 and 22, 2011.

Billy
Michael T. Hermsmeyer

Branson, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 27 Jun 2010 9:16 pm    

Thanks Billy and Joe!!! I'm really looking forward to this one!!!

I am currently working on a new all steel guitar CD. Im stretching out pretty far so I hope everyone likes what I come up with!!!

See Y'all Soon!!!

God Bless,
Michael T.
'73 EMMONS D10 FATBACK, '92 EMMONS D10 LASHLEY LEGRANDE, Bray Resonator Guitar,'95 DOBRO F60S, '85 Dobro 60DS, '95 MELOBAR CUSTOM, 1948 National Grand Console D-8, 1951 Supro Clipper S-6. EVANS, FENDER, PEAVEY,
and MESA BOOGIE Amps...

www.onemancountryshow.com

www.facebook.com/utilityman2000
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger