| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  B'ham City Stages
Tim Bridges

Hoover, Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jul 2005 9:44 am    

Ron,

Really enjoyed the show you guys put on at City Stages. Your PSG playing was very tasteful. One question, was that a vintage Gibson Ryan flung from his neck, or was it just part of the show? Looked like anger over a missed lick in the previous tune. I've felt that way before, but never pulled the trigger. Good luck on the rest of the tour.
Jon Graboff

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Post  Posted 22 Jul 2005 7:56 pm    

Tim, glad you enjoyed the City Stages show. I'm sitting poolside in Australia with Ryan and thought I'd let him asnwer your question. Cheers, Jon
Tim, I'm playing chess right with fantasic drummer Brad Pemberton. In resopnse to your question; the guiar is a 1974 walnut finnish Gibson ES-355 affectionately known as "peanut". Just one of those days,
ryan
Tim Bridges

Hoover, Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 25 Jul 2005 5:52 pm    

Hey guys, need a stage hand for a week, or two? Great place to be poolside.
Thanks for the reply Ryan! There have been several occasions when I have felt that way...I may end up doing it before its all said and done. The new album has some really cool tunes. I don't recall the name of the tune at the moment, but it seems to have a Jerry Garcia flavor to the lead guitar; 2nd song I believe. I've always enjoyed his style...just an ol' Deadhead. Enjoy the tour and drink a few for me!