| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Rickenbacker Electro Amp
Dan Miller

North Reading, Massachusetts, USA
Post  Posted 7 Apr 2010 3:06 pm    

Hey All,

While I'm already on here looking for a set of knobs foy my newly purchased B6 (heck, I really just need one black knob actually) I'd also love to own the Electro amp that the company made to match these Bakelites. If you have one let me know and let's work out a deal. Thanks!
Ray Montee

Portland, Oregon (deceased)
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2010 9:56 pm     For what it's worth.................

To my knowledge, Rickenbacher did not ordinarily manufacture amps to pair-up with specific models of their guitars. I'm sure there are some exceptions to that rule. The Bakelite Spanish Guitar, for example, is known to have come with a stand for this HEAVY, over the shoulder guitar and usually a matching amp.

They produced a wide range of amps.......of various speaker sizes and 'horsepower' within.

Something you might not be aware of: Rick seems to have made a series of guitars using whatever hardware they had on hand at the moment. This is evidenced by the different tuning peg knobs; the red/white; two black; black/white, and brown volume/tone knobs used over the years. White panels and chrome panels were not always consistant with the year of manufacture. Strings thro' the body was also 'a variable'.

If it's a Rick and undamaged, you can't go wrong.