| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  MS: Deep South New Show Dates
Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2010 4:14 pm    

Bill....I don't know how much better this could get, with Herby in the house, too. We might have to go on Sunday too.....Gonna be a great show for sure.
HAL...Excel D-10 w/ 8 & 5. SteelSeat.com w/back,SteelSeat.com Pedal Board on Legs with Quilter Tone Block 200 amp, Boss GE 7, Boss DD 3, Boss RV 6, Boss RT-20 Hilton Expression Pedal, Evans Cabinet with 4 ohm Eminence 15" speaker. BJS birthstone bar, Powder coated Tone bar by Michael Hillman. Dunlop Coated finger picks and Zookies L30 thumb picks.
Roland Buras

Kiln, MS, 45 miles east of New Orleans off I-10 USA
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2010 8:35 pm    

Hey Mr Smooth, I'll Be there. R J Buras Old South Jamboree june 2009

Last edited by Roland Buras on 18 Mar 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roland Buras

Kiln, MS, 45 miles east of New Orleans off I-10 USA
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2010 8:45 pm    

RJ Buras "The Gospel Opry Feb 12, 2010 McCombe Mississippi. Love them Excel guitars
Bill Stafford

Gulfport,Ms. USA
Post  Posted 19 Mar 2010 3:14 am     Deep South

Just wait till you see who all will be here. This will be our biggest show to date, bar none.
Bobby Bowman will hopefully be here too. Can't wait for all our friends to hear Albert Svendall-from Minnesota and now Nashville. Doug Jernigan went to Nashville when he was a very young youngster and set all of us on our ears. The influence Doug had on us and especially Albert Svendall is apparent. So good to see this quality Doug instilled is resulting in some great players like Albert. More about the players list as it is confirmed....
Got you and Hal on the program R.J., and let me know if Bert Courrege will be here. Thanks for all this great support and interest. (That sure is a good looking steel R.J.).
Bill Safford
Bill Stafford

Gulfport,Ms. USA
Post  Posted 19 Mar 2010 6:16 pm     Dssg

Confirmation list is bulging with good news:
Herby Wallace has been supporting us from day one and I am so proud of this man and his friendship. He will light up our stage again this year. Thanks Herby.
Rob Parker, another GIANT in our world will be on hand and will have a slot on the steel program plus all the vocals he will share with us.
Phil Coontz will be driving down again from Branson, Mo. and this is a special treat for us so far away from all the great shows and entertainers there. Thanks Phil.
More to come too..

Bill STafford