| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Maurice Anderson Biography
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2010 6:55 pm    

This was posted earlier, but kind of got buried, and it needs to be brought to the top.

I bought one of these books in Dallas, although I haven't had time to read but a few snippets of it, what I have read was well written, and very interesting. It comes with a CD full of Maurice's music from various projects over his career, with vocal descriptions of the projects from Maurice himself. The CD alone is worth twice the cost of the book. Contact Fred Wright, or MSA for information on obtaining your copy.

Here's a link to the original post: http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=177593

It really doesn't mean anything, but there is a picture of one of my guitars, a Legend, at the first of every chapter Smile Smile Smile There's also a picture of my Millennium guitar, The Patriot, on a page that shows several of the new Millenniums, and Legends. Winking [/code]
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, a restored MSA Classic SS, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Also a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored Rose S10, named the "Blue Bird". Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also have a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks, and a showroom condition Sho-Bud Super Pro.
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 17 Mar 2010 2:35 pm    

To the top.
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, a restored MSA Classic SS, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Also a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored Rose S10, named the "Blue Bird". Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also have a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks, and a showroom condition Sho-Bud Super Pro.
Fred Wright

Minocqua, Wi USA
Post  Posted 19 Mar 2010 12:10 pm     Man of Steel

Darvin,
Thanks for your kind comments about Reece's biography. Believe me, it was a 'labor of love.' I purposely used the Legend to highlight the beginning of each chapter, and as you mentioned, Chapter 13, page 133/34, has more Legend and Millennium pictures.

If anyone is interested in purchasing 'Man of Steel,' you can click on my web page below [www], or email me at oldabe61@yahoo.com.

Again, many thanks Darvin,

Fred Wright