| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Without Further Ado in Selma, N. C., Fri. night
Clyde Mattocks

Kinston, North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 10 Mar 2010 7:13 am    

Our band, Without Further Ado will be returning to the Ice House in downtown Selma, N. C. this Friday night, Mar. 12. Our special guest will be Sen. Charlie Albertson who will be doing his new hit "Leave the Man Alone", about the infamous bust of Willie Nelson's band at the Duplin Events Center recently. To hear Charlie's song, enter www.tacc9.com and pull up their home page and you will see an option for the song. It was produced in Nashville by Jimmy Capps and features veteran session men Mike Douchette, Hargus "Pig" Robbins, Billy Linneman and Capps.

The Ice House is at the corner of Webb & Waddell sts. and showtime is 7:45 P.M.

Wilson, NC USA 27896
Post  Posted 10 Mar 2010 1:48 pm     Clyde's Without Further Ado - always a great show!

We always love to have Clyde, Jessica, and the boys at the Ice House. Always a great show - super music, great vocals, plenty of comedy - plus outstanding steel, dobro, guitar, banjo on occassion by none other than Clyde himself. You need to catch their show - very entertaining!!
Bill Stroud

Dresden, Tennessee, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 10 Mar 2010 3:16 pm     Clyde

Wish that band was down here in TN I really like the way Clyde plays, he's good on any instrument he picks up.
Lucky guys up there.
Bill
Dale Lee

Down Yonder
Post  Posted 10 Mar 2010 4:20 pm    

Thanks for the link, Clyde. I have to say that Senator Albertson makes me proud to be from NC.
Clyde Mattocks

Post  Posted 10 Mar 2010 4:27 pm    

Thanks Bill for the kind words. If I have any edge, it's got to be my BJS bar! Thanks Dale for the comment. We got together with Sen. Albertson last night and learned the song.

Post  Posted 12 Mar 2010 7:16 am    

bump..that's tonight!

Wilson, NC USA 27896
Post  Posted 12 Mar 2010 11:20 am     Tonights Show - The Ice House Theatre - Selma, NC -

We still have some seats available for purchase at the door. If you want to make sure you have seats, call 252-237-6199 for reservations. Looks like a super crowd for Clyde, Jessica, and the boys.
www.countrytonightmusicshow.com