| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Steel Guitars Of North County Show
Rick Jackson

Carson City, Nevada
Post  Posted 16 Apr 2005 9:15 pm    

Jim, just want to say what a great time my wife and I had this evening. The place was filled with good vibes. It was good to see big Jim Baron, Kevin Ryan, Dale Tenney and so many others. Oh, by the way, those three guys you had playing steel weren't too bad either!!!!

[This message was edited by Rick Jackson on 17 April 2005 at 03:25 AM.]

Jim Palenscar

Oceanside, Calif, USA
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2005 7:58 pm    

I'm still in recovery mode. To have had the opportunity to see David, JayDee, and Reece all going at it at the same time in a musical dog-fight for the last few numbers was an experience that I'll never forget, as well as having the tremendous opportunity to visit with them all at our house was a true blessing. The friendship and comraderie amoung these guys and the help that they gave me in kicking off the store was overwhelming. The 160 or so in attendance at the concert were provided a once-in-a-lifetime musical experience. To all who helped (and there were a ton of great folks)-thanks from the bottom of our hearts- Jim and Karen
Billy Woo

Los Angeles, CA, USA
Post  Posted 18 Apr 2005 6:14 am    

Hi Jim

I just wanted to add my thanks also to your tremendous effort in staging this most excellent seminar and concert. Reece Anderson gave a superb lesson and the concert was truly the Highlight of the event with David, Jay Dee and Reece playing some really great music. Thanks for all the food, steel talk, steel tips and I like your idea about your Steel Library which is a great resource for steel players to peruse and learn. It was a super turn-out with a lot of familiar faces and friends and a memory that I won't soon forget. Hope you have more of these in the future.

Thanks,

Bronco Billy aka Billy Woo
Zumsteel U-12
Pete Burak

Portland, OR USA
Post  Posted 18 Apr 2005 9:26 am    

It took my Dad, Jerry, about an hour to tell me all about the show and what a great time he had at the store and at the show.
Congrats, Jim!
I'll be down that way sometime in the next few months and will stop in for sure.
Pete B.

Troy Porter

Globe AZ USA
Post  Posted 20 Apr 2005 7:25 pm    

Jim & Karen,
Thanks so much for the great time. We throughly enjoyed the visit and all the great music. Jay Dee, Reese, & David were great and so were the vocals. One of the highlights of the night was your song to Karen. Great job!!
Thanks again, hope to see you soon.
Troy & Peggy