| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  * * * * ZumSteel D10 8 & 7 * * * *
Tommy Dodd

Acworth, Ga., USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 27 Feb 2010 1:23 pm    

Here are some pics of a 1990 ZumSteel D10, Teal Front and Back with a high-gloss Black top. (The front and back panels have dual black striping that really accents the top.) The guitar has 8 & 7 with split-tuning and return compensators on both necks. This is an exceptional guitar that has extremely low hours. It came in to my shop pretty much like you see it here....really, really clean! I will be bringing this guitar to the Dallas show and will have it for sale there since I prefer not to ship any guitar if I don't have to. If you have any questions about this guitar please send me an email. tommyd@tommydodd.com

Here's a shot of the return compensators. You don't need them with all strings but when you do these work great!

Duane Keiper

Niagara Falls, New York
Post  Posted 27 Feb 2010 2:36 pm    

Tommy, my name is Duane, from Niagara Falls N.Y. I am new to the forum. I love this guitar! It is so shiny that it lites up the whole picture. Later, Duane
Terry Sneed

Arkansas,
Post  Posted 27 Feb 2010 9:18 pm     Zum

Hey Tommy, sent you an email. You can PM me if you rather. Thanks

terry
Del Walters

Milford,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 28 Feb 2010 9:43 am     Zum

E-mail sent Whoa! Whoa!
Rittenberry SD 12 Lacquer, Rittenberry SD 12, Mullen G2 Del Mullen Signature SD-12, "Fox Vintage Amp and vintage reverb",Steel Mixer, "BJS Bars" , Sanberg 7 string bass, Fender tele-#4,Strats-#1,Fender V USA bass#2 Gibson 335, etc, etc, 1 fully staffed and equip veterinary hospital,plus 5 Yorkies, and a tolerate 100 pound Rottweiler.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Tommy Dodd

Post  Posted 1 Mar 2010 3:49 pm    

I've had a few questions about the return compensators. With certain brands of strings or certain gauges, a string lowered may not come back to perfect pitch. These compensators are there if, and when, you need them for that particular situation.

Lots of interest in this guitar. I may sell it before I get to Dallas with it but could still deliver to a buyer there and save the cost and uncertainty of shipping.
Tommy Dodd

Post  Posted 6 Mar 2010 7:39 pm    

I've had several inquiries about this guitar and people wanting to find out when it can be seen in Dallas. I will be in on Thursday afternoon and will have a booth inside the main room as far as I know. Please check with me there and I will make arrangements to let you try out this great sounding/looking Zum.
Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 6 Mar 2010 9:41 pm    

Tommy...beautiful guitar....what's the price on this beauty?
HAL...Excel D-10 w/ 8 & 5. SteelSeat.com w/back,SteelSeat.com Pedal Board on Legs with Quilter Tone Block 200 amp, Boss GE 7, Boss DD 3, Boss RV 6, Boss RT-20 Hilton Expression Pedal, Evans Cabinet with 4 ohm Eminence 15" speaker. BJS birthstone bar, Powder coated Tone bar by Michael Hillman. Dunlop Coated finger picks and Zookies L30 thumb picks.