| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  One of the best shows ever at ETSGA
Charles Tilley

Post  Posted 18 Apr 2005 2:14 am    

Yesterday was one of the best shows ever at our association in Tyler, Texas. Last count I had was 93 in attendance to listen to Junior Knight and Albert Talley put on a fantastic show. The FRONT ROW was occupied by some other great players doing their best to steal some licks and/or just watch the flow of great steel playing moves.

Not enough thanks can be said to express the appreciation of all who attended. It will be hard to beat this one. I saw lots of red hands as a result of applause for these two fine pickers.

Our next show is May 15th. Information will be placed here and on our web site at www.etsga.org

Maybe we will see you there next month with Jack Matthews and Henry Matthews (not related).

Charles Tilley
Lord Kare Myrberg

Sweden
Post  Posted 18 Apr 2005 4:27 am    

Congratulations to a fine show!

To bad that we did not find the place yesterday. It´s the first time for us in Texas and I haven´t been driving in the States since 95.
When I saw Elm Street on the attached map I thought it was in downtown Dallas. We asked a police for the way and he said, Tyler Texas. We followed his instructions but after 30 minutes on the road when when the time was 3.20 pm. and we saw the roadsign, Tyler 82 miles, we understood we could not make it in time. Regards, Kåre and Oskar.
Lord Kare Myrberg

Sweden
Post  Posted 18 Apr 2005 4:43 am    

"Just For The Record", we found the Trio Club in Mingus, Friday night and Bobby Flores and his band did a fantastic job. Nice people and good music. What could you ask for more?
Charles Tilley

Post  Posted 18 Apr 2005 3:16 pm    

We missed having you. Sorry you had the direction difficulty. Maybe next time!

Charles Tilley
Jody Sanders

Magnolia,Texas, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 18 Apr 2005 8:23 pm    

Way to go ETSGA. Congratulations on a great show, and thanks to all who support the ETSGA. Wish I could have been there, but I was too late getting in Sun. morning. Jody.