| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  ---Emmons SKH D-10 8x6 SOLD Donation Made---
Randy Blackwell

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Post  Posted 24 Feb 2010 3:37 pm    

1985 Emmons D-10 8x6, Emmons set-up, serial #119L. Plays and sounds great, guitar in great condition, case in good condition. No issues. Call 225-939-6511 if desired, I Can e-mail photos on request. George L's E-66 on both necks. Thanx,Randy

Last edited by Randy Blackwell on 16 Mar 2010 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Charlie Moore

Deville, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 25 Feb 2010 1:02 pm     Skh

Hey guys if Randy had it then its good,this guy keeps his stuff clean and will shoot strait with you...Charlie....
billy tam R.I.P.

baton rouge, louisiana
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2010 4:08 pm     skh

This may be the best buy in this section. Quite a guitar for the price and Randy is a straight-up guy to deal with.
Billy
Bill Lowe

Connecticut
Post  Posted 27 Feb 2010 6:54 am     Stimulus Plan .......... lets jumpstart the economy ; )

If somebody makes me an offer on this http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=178396 I can buy this. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Randy Blackwell

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Post  Posted 1 Mar 2010 3:39 am     Skh

Thanks Charlie and Billy for your positive comments, and this is a lot of guitar for the money. Thanx, Randy
Buck Grantham R.I.P.

Denham Springs, LA. USA
Post  Posted 3 Mar 2010 8:03 am     This Emmons guitar

Boy,,,times must be tough. This guitar should have been sold as soon as it came out. I have played this steel and it plays good and looks good with no issues and the price is really right. I played Emmons guitars for twenty five years and i know a bargain when I see one. Buck Grantham

Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 3 Mar 2010 6:04 pm    

Guys, as already stated by many others, the SKH models are one of the best sounding guitars out there and Randy is a great guy to deal with! I wish I had the funds because I sure miss the tone of the one I had and foolishly sold.
Dave
Randy Blackwell

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Post  Posted 5 Mar 2010 4:07 pm     skh

Buck I think you're right, times must be tough all over, I thought I priced this guitar for tough times, we'll see. Thanx Dave for the bump. Thanx, Randy
Danny Harrell

Livingston, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 7 Mar 2010 7:51 am    

Guys, this is a great deal on an Emmons. I have played this guitar on several occasions and it plays great and has that Emmons sound. In addition, this guitar looks nice as well. Randy is a good guy and always keeps his equipment in great shape. If you are looking for a good guitar with that tone, this is a good one. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an Emmons D10 that sounds and looks good. Randy will treat you right as well. Please BUMP for my good friend Randy!
Randy Blackwell

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2010 2:35 pm     skh

Thanx Danny, You're right. If anyone is looking for that 'tone', it's right here. Thanx, Randy
Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2010 2:40 pm    

Hey Randy....One of the worst things I ever did was to trade my SKH LeGrande (1985) but I did (kick me). That sure is a nice looking guitar....and they really do have "that sound". If I had the $$$$.$$, I'd take it off your hands.....Randy's a great guy to deal with.....Please, SOMEBODY BUY THIS GUITAR FROM HIM...SO THAT THE TEMPTATION GOES AWAY....(lol).
HAL...Excel D-10 w/ 8 & 5. SteelSeat.com w/back,SteelSeat.com Pedal Board on Legs with Quilter Tone Block 200 amp, Boss GE 7, Boss DD 3, Boss RV 6, Boss RT-20 Hilton Expression Pedal, Evans Cabinet with 4 ohm Eminence 15" speaker. BJS birthstone bar, Powder coated Tone bar by Michael Hillman. Dunlop Coated finger picks and Zookies L30 thumb picks.
J PARKER

Meridian Miss
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2010 6:48 pm     Skh

Randy i sure thought at the price of this guitar it wouldnt of lasted two days but i guess the economy is just to bad or something. Take Care Buddy Jim
Randy Blackwell

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2010 7:56 pm     skh

Deal pending payment, Thanx, Randy