| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  The Rick Alexander Sessions, Dallas and beyond !
Kevin Brown

England
Post  Posted 9 Jan 2010 4:31 pm    

Howdy fellow pickers, I didn't think I was going to make it to Dallas this year but having been offered a slot at the show and been given the opportunity to meet so many of you again, especially Dallas newbies, Mike Neer , Tony Locke and of course Cindy, I'm going to bust a gut to get there.
To help make the trip worthwhile I'm gunning for some work in Austin from the 15th March, for about a week. I am putting plans are in motion. What I'd really appreciate is any help with accommodation and forgive me for appearing blunt but after flights and Dallas hotels my budget will be slim so I thought I’d see if any Austinites could help out. Im easy going and happy to pass on any skills that might be of benefit, one thing is for sure though I'm going to do my best to get out there and have the most awesome time again, especially if I get the chance to get my hands on Eric Ebners new impending Triboslide, now theres a good reason for packing my suitcase ! Any pms re-gigs or put ups in Austin will be much appreciated, or email me at thekevinbrown@aol.com Naturally any ride down from Dallas would also be most welcome, I cant wait to see you all again, roll on March ! and thanks in advance
Eric Ebner

Texas Republic
Post  Posted 12 Jan 2010 10:40 am    

Welcome again Mr. Brown! [To Texas that is] I'll keep my eyes peeled for Austin venues needing a little International sensibility added to the mix;-) You said your time frame in Austin is March 15-22?

England
Post  Posted 12 Jan 2010 12:09 pm    

Hi Eric, looking forward to seeing you at the show, yes your dates are correct, Im doin a guest slot at Dons Depot 17th, Mangia Pizza 18th, is there an Tribobash at the Ebners this year poss the following weekend Sat March 20th ?