| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Emmons/Bryant CD 'Undecided' WOW
John Staab

Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 4 Jan 2010 12:27 pm    

We've got a few responses since we shipped the first Bryant/Emmons CD's. Most everyone wishes it was longer. The cd is a little over a half hour. Daryl Jones, guitar player, was blown away with Jimmys picking. Klint Brown, a newby on single neck E9th said that after hearing Emmons and Bryant swapping on the tune Undecided, he now is looking for a double neck so he can start on the C6th neck. Anyone got one? Most people, mostly the locals that purchased a cd, say the sound is quite good and they enjoyed the jam session concept but also wished it was longer but seem happy with the cd considering who is on it.
Anyone reading this that got a cd, please let us know what you think of it. I know that Dave has a lot more unreleased stuff, the rest of it being of a little better quality with a better mix. One other thing......... a couple of the guys mentioned that the bass wasn't loud enough. Dave says there isn't much that can be done with that because the cd is off a 34 year old two track tape.
Jimmy Bryant - Buddy Emmons new cd can be ordered for $17.00 which includes shipping in the states at:

Dave A. Burley
PO Box 211
Franklin, Indiana 46131

or check out Jimmy Bryant and Buddy Emmons New Cd on Ebay. Cost's more on Ebay because of the Ebay and Pay Pal charges.

Any out of states shipping will not be more than $6.00 for the shipping and handling.

I am a band promoter and do the Ebay for Dave so others that don't belong to the Forum can have a chance to purchase the cd.

Thanks,
John Staab
Roger Shackelton

MINNESOTA (deceased)
Post  Posted 7 Jan 2010 1:15 pm    

HI JOHN.

I ordered the Buddy Emmons/Jimmy Bryant CD a short time ago & I'm awaiting it's arrival soon.

BTW:Who needs to hear a "Stinkin' Bass" anyway. Very Happy

ROGER