| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  F/S Mullen D10 '02 Herby Wallace 8and4 Black (Pre RP) SOLD
Richard Fitzgerald

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jan 2010 12:35 pm    

I thought I would never see the day when I would put this guitar for sale but at this time it is a necessity due to an old mans health issues. This is a great guitar with no issues and not a mark or scratch on it. It is as brand new and has never been played out. The case is as brand new itself and includes a leg and rod bag. The set up is standard Emmons. I might add that this guitar holds tuning extremely well and that the tone is to die for. I will try to load pictures but if I am unable I will email them. My email is mastar@ec.rr.com Phone 252-393-2903 Price is 2900.00 but will split shipping cost with buyer. Sorry guys, no trades, need cash.******SOLD PENDING FUNDS--DONATION TO FORUM TO FOLLOW.

Last edited by Richard Fitzgerald on 13 Jan 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brad Malone

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 7 Jan 2010 11:58 am     tone to the bone

Richard, What is the serial number of your Steel? Also, does this model Steel have the anodized fingers? On another thread it was stated that somewhere in the early to mid 90's Mullen started to anodize the changer fingers and this may account for the great tone these HWP's have.
Richard Fitzgerald

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 7 Jan 2010 9:31 pm     Mullen D10

Hi Brad, The serial # of this guitar is H 0192 and was sold in Mar. of 02. I don't know what that coating is on the fingers and if it could possibly influence tone. It doesn't look like any anodizing I have ever seen but who knows what can be done today!! Thanks for stopping by, Regards, Rick

tampa, fl
Post  Posted 11 Jan 2010 8:46 pm     mullen hwp

Richard, Will be in Tampa one more week. When I get home, will pm about mullen. Also may put my sho-bud professional on forum for sale. In the meantime TTT. Tommy T. Smile