| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Red Mica Pre RP D10 8+5, GUITAR IS SOLD!
Mickey Adams

Bandera Texas
Post  Posted 19 Dec 2009 4:25 pm    

Heres the next PRE-RP off my bench for sale, Serial #2400 is a Red Mica D10 with Stock pickups. This guitars E9 neck is loaded with changes, with a standard C6 copedent as well. All of my refurbished guitars are strung with new Jagwire Strings.!! This guitar can be configured to your specs prior to shipment. Heres what she went through for the last few days. Rest assured that this guitar will arrive ready to play. She has been returned to factory specs, and sounds GREAT...!!>..Merry Xmas!Mick

Anderson, Buscarino, Fender, Roman Guitars, Sarno Octal, Revelation Preamps, BJS BARS, Lots of Blackface Fenders!

Last edited by Mickey Adams on 21 Jan 2010 2:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bob Bartoli

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 19 Dec 2009 6:35 pm     Mullen Pre RP's

Mickey, if I didn't just buy a HWP D-10, this red mica guitar would be on it's way to Pa. and under my Christmas tree.....you can't beat the tone and playablitiy of these Pre RP's... they are destin to be the legendary steels of the Mullen Co. just like the classic Push Pulls are of the Emmons Co. These Pre RP's keep increasing in value monthly, $1700.00 about four years ago, then $2200.00, $2400.00 now hovering around $3000.00, in two years or so an easy $3500.00 to $4000.00.. I've watched them for a few years now, and as time goes on and they become more rare prices will follow suit like the P/P's I believe, so get one now guys, and how can you beat one that's totally refubished by the BEST!!! I love my Emmons guitars but there is something about a Mullen that just draws you to it,supremely great guitars!!!!..

I'll stop rambling now!!! "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night"
Steve Stallings

Houston/Cypress, Texas
Post  Posted 19 Dec 2009 7:21 pm    

How nice to see this very fine guitar return home to Texas Smile
Mickey Adams

Bandera Texas
Post  Posted 20 Dec 2009 6:19 am     Steveo

Steve I assume you recognize her???!!
I like the looks of these older wider headstocks, very classy looking..I loaded this one too...Franklin Pedal at 0
Anderson, Buscarino, Fender, Roman Guitars, Sarno Octal, Revelation Preamps, BJS BARS, Lots of Blackface Fenders!
Billy Carr

Seminary, Mississippi, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 20 Dec 2009 10:44 am     psg

Nice Mullen!
Jimmie Martin

Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 20 Dec 2009 9:53 pm     Mullen

Nice job Mickey.Beautifull job.
Steve Stallings

Houston/Cypress, Texas
Post  Posted 21 Dec 2009 11:40 am    

Yeah... I played her for a long time. This guitar was Skip Pilgrims guitar that he used on his recordings. I bought it from him and it traveled many a mile to a couple hundred or so gigs with me. I later sold it to Steve England who apparently didn't use it all that much. I purchased the guitar back from his widow after he died. He had converted it to a Day settup and I switched it back to my Shobud type setup. (Emmons pedals/drop E's with RKL and raise them with LKL) I played her on a job or two this year but wound up giving her up to get my new G2. The stock single coil pups on her are really sweet. The only reason I didn't play her more this year was that my Rains had three more knees and some extra changes that I got used to. My new G2 has the identical 8X8 setup that my Rains has.

Anyway.. this red mica pre RP Mullen is one fine
guitar. It has a little history and character thrown in. Someone will be a very happy camper.
Mickey Adams

Bandera Texas
Post  Posted 21 Dec 2009 6:54 pm     Mullen

I will be out of town for almost 2 weeks beginning Wednesday...Responses to this ad may be delayed until Dec 29
Mickey Adams

Bandera Texas
Post  Posted 24 Dec 2009 7:36 am     On Top

TTT
Mickey Adams

Bandera Texas
Post  Posted 27 Dec 2009 7:44 am     Ttt

On top!
Del Walters

Milford,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 28 Dec 2009 8:31 am     mullen

bump
Rittenberry SD 12 Lacquer, Rittenberry SD 12, Mullen G2 Del Mullen Signature SD-12, "Fox Vintage Amp and vintage reverb",Steel Mixer, "BJS Bars" , Sanberg 7 string bass, Fender tele-#4,Strats-#1,Fender V USA bass#2 Gibson 335, etc, etc, 1 fully staffed and equip veterinary hospital,plus 5 Yorkies, and a tolerate 100 pound Rottweiler.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Del Walters

Milford,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 1 Jan 2010 12:40 am     Mullen

Happy New Year Bump Very Happy
Rittenberry SD 12 Lacquer, Rittenberry SD 12, Mullen G2 Del Mullen Signature SD-12, "Fox Vintage Amp and vintage reverb",Steel Mixer, "BJS Bars" , Sanberg 7 string bass, Fender tele-#4,Strats-#1,Fender V USA bass#2 Gibson 335, etc, etc, 1 fully staffed and equip veterinary hospital,plus 5 Yorkies, and a tolerate 100 pound Rottweiler.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Mickey Adams

Bandera Texas
Post  Posted 4 Jan 2010 7:03 pm     ttt

ttt
Del Walters

Milford,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jan 2010 6:48 pm     Red Mullen

PM sent.
Del Walters

Milford,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 10 Jan 2010 4:10 pm     Mullen

I saw this guitar today, plays and sounds great. ttt
Willis Vanderberg

Petoskey Mi
Post  Posted 11 Jan 2010 4:50 pm    

I can't believe someone hasn't snatched this guitar from Mickey.These particular vintage year guitars have the best tone of all in my opinion. If you never played one you will be amazed at how little effort is required to operate the mechanics.They stay in tune and require very little maintenance.

Old Bud
Del Walters

Milford,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 13 Jan 2010 6:51 pm     Mullen

This is a really nice guitar, she needs a good home. Bump Very Happy Very Happy
Del Walters

Milford,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2010 10:59 am     Mullen

Someone must of missed this guitar. ttt
Jeremiah Wade

Bladenboro, NC
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2010 1:17 pm    

I'd like to know more about this Mullen. Is it all Pull? How many raises and lowers on the changer fingers? What does pre rp mean? I know very little about Mullen guitars. When was it made. I played 6-string in a band with Steve for over a year and he always brought his emmons p-p, I never knew he had the Mullen. Thanks for the info. Cheers, Jeremy.

Houston/Cypress, Texas
Post  Posted 17 Jan 2010 7:07 am    

Triple Raise/Triple Lower
RP= Royal Precision
All pull
Built May 1992
Darned fine guitar.
Del Walters

Milford,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 19 Jan 2010 7:55 am     Mullen d-10

ttt for a great guitar
Del Walters

Milford,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jan 2010 10:50 pm     Mullen

^^^ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Mickey Adams

Bandera Texas
Post  Posted 21 Jan 2010 2:45 pm     Sold

This guitar is sold...Please check back for more great Refurbished Mullen Guitars!!