| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Boss Eband...SOLD! !!! PLEASE CLOSE!!!
Rodney Dye

West Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 4 Jan 2010 5:42 pm    

I Purchased this a Few weeks Ago and Just Don't have Time to mess With it..Would like to recover at least Part of my money so i am asking.$300.or Possible Trade for Laptop of Equal Value.. Please check out my other items at sells4less.com Thanks ! !

Last edited by Rodney Dye on 11 Jan 2010 7:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Charlie Thompson

South Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 4 Jan 2010 6:37 pm    

I just picked one of these up. A great practice tool and more.
Rodney Dye

West Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 4 Jan 2010 6:44 pm    

hey thanks charlie, yea its amazing..thanks for looking ! ! check out my other items at sells4less.webs.com..thanks
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 5 Jan 2010 6:15 pm    

Hey guys, I don't own one of these things but my son does because I got him one for his birthday. He's just now getting serious about picking. In the past I've tried every trick in the book to get him excited about learning without hounding him and we all know it has to be his idea and not Dads Smile But this unit really sparked his desire to play and get better. He has improved immensely since I got this for him in October.

So anyway he's already a pretty good picker he just needs seasoning and needs to learn a broader range of music along with a little more taste of what to play when Smile. Well this little box has given him the push he needed.

Not only does it sound killer but it is the best practice tool short of playing live that I've found for him. The box comes with a bunch of rock songs and a variety of other type songs. I would have liked to seen more country songs but country pickers didn't develop this unit and probably didn't have a lot of input on the presets but there is a growing community of country pickers online that are using these units and the folks that create new songs will no doubt start catering to a new breed of country customers.

I haven't seen or heard any of the songs but my son says there are a few sites where pickers are trading songs and there are a lot of country pickers recording country tunes to use for practicing. I make him a lot of biab songs and record them to usb cards so he can plug them in and pick with them. He's suppose to come over one night this week and bring it with him and I'll get to hear the new country songs he's downloading. If they are good I'll report back he says some are ones purchased from the site and others are ones available for free recordedm by other players.

Rodney I know we don't know each other but I wanted folks to know how good this unit really sounds I hope you don't mind. I really liked your demo on your site but I couldn't hear it very well if you could get the volume up especially on the tracks I think the song itself might be a good selling tool. One last note this is like getting a GT-10 or at least very close to one and the effects are very good in my opinion.

Bob

West Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 5 Jan 2010 6:55 pm    

hey Bob, thanks for letting people know what this things all about..and thanks also for checking out my webpage Very Happy (i will see what i can do about the sound on those videos)i agree with what bob was saying about this thing, it really is good for the beginner or the advanced,as you were saying it does have mostly rock tracks on it,and i am mostly a country picker,so i went to a site where you can download mp3 backing tracks for free(i will post the link on my webpage)and what i did was store them on my thumb drive then plug in right in to the boss eband..and there they are. the neat thing about this machine is you can store them songs i just downloaded on the boss..its your choice.also you can slow the tracks down,you can record you, playing the lead to one of the songs,then play it back..save it or delete it. again its your choice..i mostly wanted it for slowing down the lead breaks on songs i wanted to learn,if there is a quick little phrase that you just can't catch..you can push the a/b button to catch it.you first push it when the phrase starts then push it again when the phrase has passed,then it will just play that over and over,just that loop that you saved,you can slow down the speed of it without changing the pitch..really the possibiltys are endless,and there is so much more you can do with it..as i said i just dont have the time to really sit down and fool with it...i thought that i would when i bought it but i don't..if the price tag was not so high on it i would just keep it around for fun..but i really need to recover at least most of my money because well i just can't afford a lot of expensive toys..but like most everyone out there $399.00 is a lot to shell out for such a gadget..but when i was still at home and learning to play i would have given a thousand dollars for it...lol don't know how many cassette players i either wore out or broke hitting the rewind/play button just to catch a phrase in a lead break...anyway time marches on Very Happy Thanks
Howard Hughes

Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA
Post  Posted 9 Jan 2010 9:09 pm    

^^^TTT^^^

**Great Guy To Deal With Exclamation Check Out His
Web Site At: http://sells4less.webs.com

Thanks, Howie Whoa!
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 11 Jan 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rodney Dye

West Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 10 Jan 2010 8:24 am    

Hey Howie,Thanks for your nice Comments Very Happy Great doing Business with you ! !