| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Must have new Christmas Cd!!!
Al Miller

Waxahachie Texas
Post  Posted 31 Oct 2004 8:18 am    

Hey every one !!
"Who Has Ever heard the Christmas song All I want For Christmas is you"? well i am sure most of you have and know that gal sang her butt off . My girl friend Miss Lisa Layne Is the original singer on that tune recorded with Vince Vance and the Valiants some 15 yrs ago . well she has released the song again under her name .and this time its even better cause it has steel all over it the whole album is awsome their are some old standard christmas tunes along with some original stuff. Mike johnson played steel on the album and I must say nailed every tune . its a must have album . the cd is availble Now on Cd baby .com and will be in walmart stores pretty soon im told . so if you liked the origanal cut on all I want for christmas youll love this one .
let us know what you think ..
Boo Miller
Herman Visser

Rohnert Park, California, USA
Post  Posted 31 Oct 2004 6:26 pm    

Al:maybe Iam missing it but what is the name of the CD.
Al Miller

Waxahachie Texas
Post  Posted 1 Nov 2004 5:56 am    

Herman!!
The Title Of The Cd Is " All I Want For christmas is You" By Lisa Layne . If you Are Looking on Cd Baby.com Type In "lisa Layne " And All Of her Cd's Will Pop Up . Again This Is A must Have Cd for everyone the production is first class "Jerry Abbott" along with some of the best Nashville Musicians available and best of all the jordanaires are on all 12 cuts.. let us know if you like the cd and pass the word along this lady really needs to be heard..
Thanks Boo Miller

[This message was edited by Al Miller on 01 November 2004 at 05:58 AM.]

Herman Visser

Post  Posted 1 Nov 2004 7:15 am    

Al; AWSOME CD> Your right this is a awsome CD. What a great singer Lisa is.This is realy a must have for the season, a great pre Christmas gift.Thanks for the info.
Al Miller

Waxahachie Texas
Post  Posted 1 Nov 2004 9:14 am    

thanks herman and lisa says thank you as well .. now up to the top!!!!
Al Miller

Waxahachie Texas
Post  Posted 2 Nov 2004 3:53 am    

Up !!!! UP!!!!!
To The Top.
Charles Walker

Chester, Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 2 Nov 2004 3:05 pm    

Hey Boo I just gave a listen and that littl gal can sing. That is a must for listening to this christmas. Nice to hear a great voice and some great steel. Take care buddy.
Al Miller

Waxahachie Texas
Post  Posted 3 Nov 2004 10:28 am    

Charlie !!
lisa says thanks to all that have taken an interest in her singing. she is quite blessed. and mike Johnson played his Butt off on this session . by the way he was the session leader as well! its good to see a steel player in that capacity. mike is a talented man . and a nice guy too .. charlie tell ray to get his self a copy of the cd too ..
Boo Miller
Ray Walker

Smithfield, NC, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 3 Nov 2004 1:35 pm    

I got a chance to give a listen and I gotta have some of them CD's. Great Job Lisa!!! Heck girl I had no idea. Deb was listening to some of the clips with me a moment ago and she really thinks that's a cool style ya got. Would like to hear some cuts of you and Boo together. I know the styles will match perfectly. We are headed out to do a gig in Wilson tonight...so will catch up with you in the next day or so. Let us know how it's going with you newest gig.

Later

Ray
Herman Visser

Post  Posted 4 Nov 2004 7:57 am    

When you order this CD the THANK YOU Email is worth a few $. Nice touch,makes you feel that the company cares.Great little laugh.Thanks and looking forward getting it any day now.Have a great Christmas!!!
Buddie Hrabal

Arlington,Texas USA
Post  Posted 9 Nov 2004 8:02 am    

Folks, there are three CD's available by Lisa Layne and all three are great. Boo send me your email.
Al Miller

Waxahachie Texas
Post  Posted 12 Nov 2004 7:17 am    

Get your copy today At Cd Baby .com
This cd is the # 3 top selling Cd on Cd Baby this yr. im telling you folks this is a must have cd if you like good steel guitar ,sax, and outstanding vocals you really should listen .. the jodanaires are on all 12 cuts and sets the whole cristmas theme in motion . there are clipets of all 12 tunes on the cd baby web site go listen and tell us what you think..
Boo And Lisa
Herman Visser

Post  Posted 12 Nov 2004 10:17 pm    

BUMP UP for a great CD
Al Miller

Waxahachie Texas
Post  Posted 16 Nov 2004 10:42 am    

Christmas is getting closer dust off the old gene autry albums and add this cd to your playlist and you have a great recipe for a house of country christmas ..
you can get yours today at cd baby.com,the ernest tubb record shop tower records. or direct from Lisa And I how ever you choose it wont be a mistake this is one good holiday recording..
Boo