| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Woodshed Workshop Tabs, Everyone Please Read...
Chris Sims

Middleburg,Florida, USA
Post  Posted 9 Oct 2009 5:02 pm    

Does anybody have any of the Woodshed Workshops they would be willing to share?

Last edited by Chris Sims on 19 Oct 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gregg Thacker

Pasadena, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 15 Oct 2009 11:09 pm    

Don't think Fran would apppreciate that or approve it since selling the Woodshed Workshop is her main source of income. Better get her approval before assking for any copies.

Middleburg,Florida, USA
Post  Posted 17 Oct 2009 12:31 am    

I've bought a lot from her, and will continue to do so.
Not trying to offend anyone, but I am out of money, and need to "try before I buy."
I had never even seen a woodshed tab, and If they turn out to be what I expect, then Fran knows by now, I spend between $175 and $225 plus every time I order.
But again I wanted to try some.
And again I don't ecpect some one is going to send more than 1 or 2, so there are about 12 more that she could expect me to buy in the future.

Plus I haven't been able to get work, or I'd just order a few.

Sorry, If it goes against any morals, I'm in a position, and anxious...
Chris Sims

Middleburg,Florida, USA
Post  Posted 19 Oct 2009 6:40 pm    

Bob,
Please close thread.
I was under the impression copying for sale, and self benefit of the sale of someone else's material was the culprit for our copyright laws...
And not thinking through that copying someone's material for any reason is frowned upon by many.

I do not know many people here, but do not want to be frowned upon, nor dis-liked for any reason.

Therefore I apologize to Fran first, and Greg and anyone else in our community that was offended, forgive me please.

I guess I was able to look at it another way and changed my views after seeing that some one would dis-agree with what I did.

As an update, some-one sent me a steel instruction DVD to view and send Back to them when finished, NOT A JEFFRAN COURSE, hope this form of sharing is ok to do in our community, And this is what I should have specified specifically.

Again, I have thought about it, and felt eventually more negative responses will take place in regards to my post, and decide it needs to end here, and with an apology as the right thing to do.

If I owe any Money to Fran because someone or I copied a course for profit she would surely get it, whether I received the course or what.

But for now I can only hope the economy gets better for all and I can be working again, so I can play catch up on bills, and order some more TOYS and COURSES.

NOW WITH THAT BEING SAID..."GEEZ AIN'T THIS STEEL HABIT EXPENSIVE, I'VE GOT OVER $700 IN COURSES $4500 IN EQUIPMENT, AND STILL CAN'T PLAY WORTH A LICK"

OK my playing ain't that bad but it ain't worth what I paid yet either...LOL.

Chris
Bo Legg

Post  Posted 12 Nov 2009 3:09 am    

Chris, look on the brighter side. A lot of people would be ecstatic if they owned $700 IN COURSES $4500 IN EQUIPMENT (I'm assuming there is a PSG in there somewhere). It appears your PSG glass is more than half full.