| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  SOLD- Please Close
Howard Hughes

Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2009 4:29 am    

I'm Trying To Get My Money Back Out Of This One (To Help Pay for my New Martin!), Good Condition, Black, Has Back on It, Some of Matirial Inside need's to be Regluded.

SOLD On It's Way To Canada - Thank's Rene, Howie Very Happy

Please Close - Thank You!
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 15 Sep 2009 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Alan Rudd

Ardmore, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2009 6:25 am    

Nice, seat, Howie!
Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 13 Sep 2009 6:52 am    

Alan, Thank's , Great Job of Packing!, Hope You're Enjoying That New Seat! Laughing , Howie Whoa!
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Alan Rudd

Ardmore, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2009 7:30 am    

Actually, I don't have it yet, so I'm still enjoying the one I have with the side car and power strip. Mr. Green How's the Cry Baby working out for you?
Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 13 Sep 2009 12:04 pm    

Alan,

Dang! I Should Have Waited Until You Had That One For Sale!, That Is The Kind Of Seat I Wanted Sad ,
I Havent had A Chance to Try The Wah Pedal Yet, My New Martin Wont Be In Until Next Week!.
But If Anyone Need's a Dunlop 95Q Cry Baby Wah Pedal, That Includes A Custom D2F Padded Cover!, I Can Send It Along with Seat and Save on S&H For $80.00!.
Thanks, From The Land Of OZ- Howie Whoa!
Alan Rudd

Ardmore, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2009 3:03 pm    

This one is not for sale, but the other one might be... anyway, good luck with that!