| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Special Thanks From Del Mullen
Del Mullen

Flagler Co. USA
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2004 1:26 pm    

This is a special Thank You for all that was involved in making my first CD.
I especially want to thank Buddy Emmons for his master job in producing and mixing down the CD. It has been a real honor working with one of the greatest of all time.

I also want to thank Scotty, for all his hard work. He is the man that made this possible for me. He set me up with the proper people and came down to Nashville to supervise and ensure everything went as planned.

I would also like to Thank all the band members, which did an exceptional job on this cd. Thank You Bobby Caldwell, Ben Brogden, David Russell, Gene Breeden, and Bobby Regot. You have all been a real pleasure to work with.

Lastly I would like to thank Gene Breeden and his studio, tower mastering, and Sifford Media, they all pushed to get it done by St. Louis.

Also I would like to thank all of you who have purchased the CD, and made the wonderful comments on it.

I have always wanted to make a CD, but have never had the time. I wanted to wait until I could make a CD that I could be proud of, and now finally I have. This CD has been a great accomplishment for me, and I am very proud of the way it turned out.

------------------
Del Mullen
Owner/President
Mullen Guitar Co., Inc.
www.mullenguitars.com
Buck Grantham R.I.P.

Denham Springs, LA. USA
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2004 5:34 pm    

We're proud of the way it turned out too !!!! You are playing great Del. Your sound was awsome at the convention.