| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This forum section is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Thanks to Scotty, Mary and Family
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Thanks to Scotty, Mary and Family
Mike Sweeney

Nashville,TN,USA
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2009 7:42 am    

Another convention has come and gone and as usual Teresa and I are both exhausted. I can't imagine how tired Scotty, Mary and their family must be. The amount of time and effort that goes into the planning and promoting a show of this size is unbelievable! Our heartfelt thanks go to all of them for all they do and for graciously including us. The amount of work they do so that we can all be together and enjoy the instrument we all love in so many varied forms is truly incredible. We look forward to coming back next year.

I would also like to say thanks to all the great band members who played all weekend with such enthusiasm. They really make our performances much easier for us. Of course, this year we all missed the great playing and wonderful fellowship of Bobby Caldwell. Our prayers are with him and his family.

We hope to see all of you next year!

St. Louis Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2009 9:02 am    

Mike,
You couldn't of said it any better...! Scotty,Mary and family work on the convention 365 days a year. Despite any personal issues they even have with their own family, they make sure that their Steel Guitar Family is taken care of too! I don't know of anyone that has a larger extended family than the Scott's!
Only thing I can add is, God Bless them for their life long efforts. They have given unselfishly and never ask for anything back other than the joy of bringing together the love of the Steel Guitar from around the world. Can't get any better than that!
Without them, none of us would of gotten to experience the joy,love and friendships that have been created over the past 38 years.
Thank you...Scotty, Mary and family
You are a blessing to all of us..
May God Bless you BIG!
Love and a heart filled with joy because of you..
Debbie

Post  Posted 7 Sep 2009 10:07 am    

Debbie Johnley Glaub wrote:

Only thing I can add is, God Bless them for their life long efforts. They have given unselfishly and never ask for anything back other than the joy of bringing together the love of the Steel Guitar from around the world. Can't get any better than that!
Without them, none of us would of gotten to experience the joy,love and friendships that have been created over the past 38 years.
Thank you...Scotty, Mary and family
You are a blessing to all of us..
May God Bless you BIG!
Love and a heart filled with joy because of you..
Debbie

Debbie has said what I am thinking. I can't say it any better. Thanks to all. I have been blessed to meet so many great folks. Time didn't allow me to meet everyone I wanted to, but I am happy I got to meet so many. I feel so very blessed to have been able to attend. Precious Memories, for sure.
Mike Jones

Goodlettsville,TN,USA
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2009 11:58 am    

Hey Mike, Your set sounded great. It was nice to hang with you at the show. We will have to do it again soon.

Cookie