| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Nashville Palace-October10th,2009- PIGEONS
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2009 10:11 pm    

October 10th,2009 at the " Nashville Palace " in Nashville,Tnn.a big event concert for the Keith Whitley Memorial.Starts at 7:30pm. admission $20.00 at the door.Artist who are to perform are Billy Ryan,Scott Hisey,Randy Kor's,Gina James,Korey Blake,Jannet Lee,Allen Frizzel,CJ Garton,Kavin Denney & Michael Keith Whitley.This event is sponsored by The Keith Whitley Association. Us PIGEONS are working on landing there too! Don't miss this if your in Nashville. Sincerely in Music,Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & us " PIGEONS " Band,Ron Epperson,Tommy Gobel & Mike Torrence Cool
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2009 12:56 pm    

Us few PIGEONS are coming to the " Nashville Palace " to leave some PIGEON Poop Notes on the stage, so we can be the talk of the town on the streets of Bakersfield like " CRAWFISH ".Who knows,maybe we can do that little " Crook & Chase " thing while in town Too! I remember doing that show with Wayne Bernard ,Randy Owen & George Strait in 1993. I'm sure gonna go see my old friend at MUSIC CITY NEWS like John Sturdivant,Rick Taylor,Kimmy Wix & Bobbie Gorman. Sincerely in Music,Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & PIGEONS Band with Tommy Gobel,Ron Epperson & Mike Torrence. Rolling Eyes
Nick Reed

Russellville, KY USA
Post  Posted 10 Aug 2009 4:16 pm    

Leo,
I may try to make that one. Maybe we could get together and have a brewsky before the show.

Nick
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 10 Aug 2009 8:51 pm    

Hello Nick,That would be a cool thing to do,get together before the show with us Pigeons. I'm hoping to be in town on Friday Morning the 9th to take care of some Business with friends.Sincerely in Music,Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons Band
Cleat Wooley

Louisiana, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 13 Aug 2009 8:33 am    

Leo, if you need a Keyboad player let me Know. I'll be there. Just sent me a work sheet , and C D with the songs you guys will be doing ,Cleat.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 23 Aug 2009 8:52 am    

who's coming to the Palace in Nashville,Tnn. for " Keith Whitley's Memorial day Benefit " on October 10th,2009? Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons Band. Cool
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 5 Sep 2009 1:28 pm    

Bump:Don't miss this one Keith's son will be there! Also,the big man actor " Daivd Keith ". see'ya there! Cool Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons Band.