| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Made some new forum friends
ESnow

Berryville AR USA
Post  Posted 11 Aug 2004 10:36 am    

We had some more forum members at our show in Eureka Springs this last weekend. Lavelle Pierce, Robert Helms and Barry Thomas. Wish we would have had more time to visit. Barry is the builder of Thomas Steel Guitars. He told me a little about his guitar, he said Jeff Newman was playing his guitar on some of his shows. Barry also makes parts for other guitars. I hope to check out his guitars soon. Hope you guys enjoyed the show and if your ever back in town again hope you stop back by to visit alittle. Eddie Snow
Bob Helms

Garfield, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 12 Aug 2004 9:16 am    

In reply to Eddies post. He didn't tell you the half of their show..This is the best show in northwest Arkansas.. take the whole family . It is in Eureka Springs Ark. If you are anywhere near don't miss it.. I live near and I am going back every chance I get. This is an Award winning production.
Jerry Roller

Van Buren, Arkansas USA
Post  Posted 12 Aug 2004 11:05 am    

Bob, the Hoedown show in Eureka Springs is a great show. The next time you are at our Little O' Opry in West Fork please be sure and let me know you are there so I can meet you. I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to meet you when you came to our show.
Jerry