| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  73-74 Round Front ShoBud Pro II - Please Close
Bill Terry

Bastrop, TX
Post  Posted 3 Aug 2009 7:21 am    

Made a trade with a local Forum Member. Please close.

I may regret it, but I'm offering an early ShoBud Pro II Round Front, 8x4, for sale. This guitar has the 'barrels on puller' mechanism and changer. Condition is about average, used, but not abused, with the usual finish checking etc. Sounds great, like a good ShoBud should.

It comes with an ATA type hard shell case for the body, and a separate molded case for legs and pedal bar which makes it a bit more airline friendly for fly dates. Original PUs work fine, setup is standard Emmons, but these guitars are among the easiest to change copedants. Pics follow..

Asking $2000 plus shpping, or will consider trade for a D10 Carter with BCT. Email with any questions.

Last edited by Bill Terry on 5 Aug 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brendan Mitchell

Melbourne Australia
Post  Posted 4 Aug 2009 10:55 pm    

How much for the Music Master behind the Bud ?
Scott Moon

Canyon Lake, TX
Post  Posted 5 Aug 2009 2:22 am    

I have a Black 1999 Carter D-10 8px5kl with the polish package.I might be interested in a swap. It does have the BCT and is a 9.5 oout of a 10.
Scott
Andrew Roblin

Various places
Post  Posted 5 Aug 2009 4:43 am    

Email sent.
Ricky Davis

Bertram, Texas USA
Post  Posted 5 Aug 2009 5:07 am    

OoooLa La....>The Tone machine AlERT!!!
My favorite model ever(Bill you off your rocker??)...ha.....
Oh BTW; it has the green tint added to the spray texture underneath; and 1973 was the only year they did that....so there ya go> it's a '73...
Ricky
Bill Terry

Bastrop, TX
Post  Posted 5 Aug 2009 10:16 am    

I appreciate all the emails and contacts. I had an email from a forumite within minutes after the post went up on Monday, and I have a deal working on a trade, subject to he and I seeing the guitars in person and OK'ing the deal. I feel obligated to follow through with that deal assuming all is ok on our inspection.

Sorry I didn't update the thread with the status, I had to leave town for a couple of days for a family emergency.

Brendan, the MusicMaster/DuoSonic is not for sale Smile It's actually a '63 DuoSonic neck on an early 60's MusicMaster body, both neck and body are all original, no idea why/how they got mismatched. I saw it in a Pawn Shop one day when my daughter and I were out scouting around, and mentioned it was kinda cool.

She went back the next day by herself and put it in layaway and paid it out over almost a year. She convinced the Pawn Shop guys to extend the layaway period, and finally got it paid off (it wasn't that expensive, but she's not rich) and gave it to me for a birthday present. Obviously, it's VERY special to me and will never go anywhere... BTW, it has the coolest sound, very unique, and it's a great slide guitar.