| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  BRANSON OzSGA JULY SUPER SHOW update
Hank Ruf

Little Elm, Texas USA
Post  Posted 20 Jul 2009 7:12 pm    

The Ozark Steel Guitar Association will be have a 3 day Super Show (Convention) in Branson Missouri July 24, 25 & 26. We will have some of the best country musicians in the country preforming. ...

July 24, 2009 from 2pm to 6:00pm at The Branson Community Center, 201 Compton Dr. ( Map on the website )
www.ozarksteelguitar.com
Ticket Price: $5 per person and sold at the DOOR ONLY !!
Joe Wright's Teaching Seminar will be from 7:00pm to 10:00pm. If you want to attend joe's seminar contact me. You must register in advance. Cost is $60.

July 25, 2009 SHOW from 10am to 4pm – Branson Mall Theater.
July 25, 2009 from 4:30pm to 6pm Jam Session with the Pro's
performing in the Mall Theater.

July 26, 2009 from 9:30am to 10:00am Church Service in the Mall Theater.

July 26, 2009 SHOW time 11:00am to 7:00pm- Branson Mall Theater

We will be video taping all songs by every player both days, July 25 & 26. There will be 4 DVD's in all, each approximately 4 hours in length. You will get to see the complete show. We are taking orders now.
To order: Email me to let me know you want a set. I will bill you later after the show.
PRICE for the set of 4 is $60 plus shipping.
ozarksga@centurytel.net

Ticket Prices: Members $20 & $25 Non Members each day per person for July 25 &26 Shows. Tickets sold at Box Office ONLY !!: Theater Box Office Phone Number 417 334 5412

PLAYERS SCHEDULES for all 3 days: Click on this link.
http://steelguitar.ning.com/events/players-schedule-july-super

Hotel Reservations: The Angel Inn. Be sure to mention The Steel Guitar Association as we get a special price of $54 plus tax for 2 people. 417 334 6500

More information: www.ozarksteelguitar.com

Organized by Hank Ruf

Last edited by Hank Ruf on 22 Jul 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keith Hilton

248 Laurel Road Ozark, Missouri 65721
Post  Posted 20 Jul 2009 9:12 pm    

Hank, this is going to be a great show. Everyone needs to thank you for all the hard work you have done. I am happy you scheduled me to play on Sunday, as I have to play a big show in Springfield Saturday.
Hank Ruf

Little Elm, Texas USA
Post  Posted 21 Jul 2009 12:25 pm    

We will have a jam room both days. So bring your steel's. Anyone can play.
Hank Ruf

Little Elm, Texas USA
Post  Posted 22 Jul 2009 3:53 am    

2 days to go Very Happy
Hank Ruf

Little Elm, Texas USA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2009 4:07 am    

Very Happy
Mike Mantey

Eastern Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2009 6:42 am     Branson

Make sure you make it to the show.

Check out the new Mullen Pedals and Pre-amps. There will be a G2 D-10 for sale and a Pre-G2 D-10 for sale as well.

Be there and check it out. This will be one great show.
Larry Baker

Columbia, Mo. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2009 12:09 pm    

3:07 p.m. Thursday. Heading for Branson for What will be a great 3-day event. Lots of great Steel players there again this year. Good Music and fellowship will be had. CHECK OUT THE MULLEN BOOTH. Larry Baker
Hank Ruf

Little Elm, Texas USA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2009 3:03 pm    

TTT...
Jerry Foster

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2009 7:09 pm    

looking forward to a great weekend at the branson super jam. I'm bringing my justice steel guitar Laughing Here come DEE judge Laughing
Dana Stewart

Kansas, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jul 2009 5:20 am    

Hey Jerry, You should have a good set. I had one of those "Judges" in my home yesterday being played by Uncle Fred himself, and it sure sounded good. We are looking forward to getting to Branson Saturday morning. Wish we could hear your set, but Randy had to work today.

Dana
Scott Henderson

Camdenton, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jul 2009 6:11 am    

Looking forward to a great show. I will only get to be there on Sunday. BUT I will have copies of my new gospel CD "The Message" and will also have rhtym tracks of this CD for sale. See you on Super Sunday!
Doug Earnest

Branson, MO USA
Post  Posted 24 Jul 2009 8:38 am    

Scotty, remind me to buy a CD & Tracks!
I'm going to do a CD myself this year. The working title is "Don't Play Like This!" Smile
Scott Henderson

Camdenton, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jul 2009 2:16 pm    

Thanks Doug I'll put you down for one. I'm going to run a special o Sunday only. The CD is $15.00 and the Rhythm Tracks are $10.00 BUT on Sunday you can buy both for $20.00 ( Keeps me from having to running around looking for change!!!!hehehehe)
Lana Rosselli

St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 25 Jul 2009 6:16 pm    

All I can say is WOW! What an awesome weekend and we still have one more day to go.

Having a darn good time here in Branson. Hope those who attended enjoyed the show as much as I and for those who couldn't make it...come Monday morning the 4-DVD disc set will be available for $60. Each disc has about 4 hours of entertainment. You may also purchase individual discs at $22/disc. Get one TODAY!! To order, contact Hank Ruff - here's how... http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=163079

or read this...

We will be video taping all songs by every player both days, July 25 & 26. There will be 4 DVD's in all, each approximately 4 hours in length. You will get to see the complete show. We are taking orders now.
To order: Email me to let me know you want a set. I will bill you later after the show.
PRICE for the set of 4 is $60 plus shipping.
ozarksga@centurytel.net
John L. Farrell

Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2009 7:28 am    

Hank and Lana, Tony Smith and I attended the show Saturday and had a great time. I would like to order the dvd set. You may contact me at jlfslf@charter.net The band done a great job backing all the players and Mr. Rob Parker was superb as master of the Microphone. See you all in St. Louis. John
pdl20

Benton, Ar . USA,
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2009 3:27 pm     Ozark Steel show

This was my first trip up to the show,it was to drop off my like new Mullen pre-g2 trade in on my New On order G2,i Finally got to meet Hank Ruf and we had a great visit,also met many formites at that visit.i saw some of the players and wish i could have spent the rest of saturday there,what a great place for the show.and there were top notch players and great new talent like Austin and Tyler.with these young players doing what they are for steel and gaining a fan base as they are,the steel will be around for a long time.Hank has invited me to play the show next year and i am looking forward to it,so I hope to see ya next show. Rudy Very Happy
Mullen G 2 D 10 8 & 6 , Emmons D 10 8& 6 Evans Amps , Revelation,MPX1,Steward PA 1000 rack, Steelers Choice Cross country Seat ,Hilton Pedal, Curt Mangan strings . When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Tony Smith

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2009 3:32 pm     Branson Steel Show

I, too would like to add what a wonderful time I had Sat. Great talent, both from the steelers and back up band. I don't know how you could have done it any better. I know it's hard work putting on a show such as this and you have my gratitude for a job well done.

Tony Smith