| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ca. SEAACA,Downey with Bumptwon & Pigeons!
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 10 Jun 2009 7:03 pm    

On July 26th at SEAACA (Southeast Area Animal Control Authority) in Downey,California.We will be performing (PIGEONS) right after " Bumptown " group who are a Top 40 Hispanic Latin Band that Starts at 12:00 noon. We'll (Pigeons) be selling out " Balogna & Cheese Tour 2009 " T- Shirts.To understand the word " Balogna " & Cheese. It is a new Deli item of my own that I will be selling in super markets soon.To put it in a nut shell it looks like Pigeon Eggs. It's made out of Bologna & Cheese and is round in the shape of a Pigeon Egg and that's why I call it Bal-ogna & Cheese. Also,I'll be adding a note in the feedback section to help Joe Baker,Larry West,Monte Paul & Eddy Drake.From this post you will understand in the feedback why I'll asking what you think.Sincerely in Music,Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. Idea
Cleat Wooley

Louisiana, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 12 Jun 2009 9:27 am    

Laughing O'La amego. Hope you all have great time.!!!, monyana. [Thats the way we spell it down here ,yall]. Winking
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 12 Jun 2009 7:23 pm    

I'm working on get you (Cleat) back out here for a " Castle Park Benefit " again. I'm trying to put together for 5 great Southern California Musicians at one time who I know family could use the money in need. Put in Prayers for me to do it. Leo Smile
Cleat Wooley

Louisiana, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 13 Jun 2009 6:31 am    

YOU got it , in Jesus name It's done Deal. cleatwooley.com [google.com] Very Happy
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 14 Jun 2009 10:25 am    

Hey Cleat,Not yet! A lot more to delegate. Cool Leo
Cleat Wooley

Louisiana, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 15 Jun 2009 7:13 am    

Great, take care of the Bus. first .!!! I'll be in Memphsis Tn. around 7/15/09 if my new Album is READY!! 8/15/09, Nashville Tn. See some of your friends. And next day in Cookville, Spring City, TN. And in S.D., (9/21,22,23,/09] So let me know a little a head of TIME. Rolling Eyes Winking Very Happy
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jun 2009 12:05 am    

Thanks,have fun on the road with that new Album and do look up my friends in Nashville,TNN. Leo
Cleat Wooley

Louisiana, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 20 Jun 2009 6:45 am    

Yeh Buudy, tell everybody HELL'O for me Razz
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 22 Jun 2009 8:26 pm    

You got It Cleat! My new CD single coming out soon is, " It is what it is ". I worte this song feeding pigeons in a park with ducks and crying why my wife don't love me anymore. You know how that " Brainwash " thing is! I guess I'm " Crazy for be a fool ". So,keep up the great things you're doing. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons Band.
Cleat Wooley

Louisiana, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 23 Jun 2009 7:11 am    

Great to hear about your new album. Sorry about your love Life. Give it to the LORD. He can aways restore. I guess thats why I'am still Single. Prayed about it , steep out in faith ??!!. But I just couldn't do it . Thows memorys keep comeing back. They ant good ones. Wait that be a song in that title???.!!!!. Oh Well Rolling Eyes Idea
Billy Tonnesen

R.I.P., Buena Park, California
Post  Posted 23 Jun 2009 10:35 am    

Leo:.
What time will your group start. I would like to come over to see you at that time.

Best Regards, B.T.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jun 2009 9:14 pm    

Hello Billy,We go on at 1:45pm.Looking forward to see you again as always. Larry Settle goes on with us after we d Winking o our show. Will be backing Larry.Leo
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 25 Jun 2009 6:14 am    

Cleat,that's how you write all them good songs in life.It's like " Kick me where it hurts til I feel no pain ". The family life is great and the love life is not. The only thing you've got to do is cool down the road. Laughing Leo J.Eiffert,Jr & Pigeons Band Invading everywhere it can in Music.
Cleat Wooley

Louisiana, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 27 Jun 2009 12:05 pm    

I'am trying, but this thing is beginning to take off. When the LORD is in , LOOK OUT!!!!!!. we're all ready doing next Yrs. Album. and fixing to exten Jesse contrack. Laughing.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jun 2009 9:44 am    

Now he(Lord) gave you what you wanted,and here comes the hard work of keeping it going. Winking Leo
Cleat Wooley

Louisiana, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 28 Jun 2009 11:20 am    

All I can is, I do my part and He [the LORD]does far more then I can expect.!!!! I''am telling you the truth. It's Him not me. Very Happy People aks me how did you do this or that. I tell them it the LORD!!!!.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 4 Jul 2009 4:36 pm    

Thanks to " Super A " Super Markets our (Pigeons) " Balogna & Cheese Tour 2009 " is heating up with " BUMPTOWN " the Hottest Top 40 - Hispanic- R&B - Latino Group in Southern California. SEAACA looks filled for 26th of July with this CRITTER RUN 6. See'ya there with us all. Leo
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2009 5:27 am    

Bump: Thanks to Super A super markets we will have chips & orange juice for all free with free music and than you can go inside to see the Dogs & Cats. Winking Leo
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 25 Jul 2009 6:10 am    

Tomorrow is the big day for us PIGEONS & BumpTown.We be flying with our music notes heading to Nashville in October 2009 at the Grand Ole Nashville Palace.I hope my old friend " John Hobbs "Sr. is still Okay.See'ya.Leo
Billy Tonnesen

R.I.P., Buena Park, California
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2009 2:48 pm    

Sorry I missed you Guys. I was waiting all week to have a new garage door installed and they finally showed up at noon on Saturday so I couldn't leave.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2009 8:38 pm    

Hello Billy,we,re sorry we missed you too!The turn out was bigger this year. " BumpTown " did a super job of picking for the folks.I had a great time with them sitting in on drums on two songs. After they did their show we did ours. Ron Epperson,Tommy Gobel and Mike Torrence played their hearts out in the music and singing. Ron as always did a great job of humming. Than we had our good buddy Mr. " Larry Settle " come up and do his show with us Pigeons. We also had " Uncle Pete " with us,but,he wasn't up to entertaining as he has been a little under the weather and yet he still came out to support us Musicians as always. Critter Run 6 was a great time for all who came out. Smile Leo