| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Kansas: KSGA June Report
Dana Stewart

Kansas, USA
Post  Posted 7 Jun 2009 4:17 pm    

KSGA Meeting June 2009

Hello everyone. We had our June meeting today and it was a ton of fun, as usual. We had a good turnout again. I was pleased to see Clovis and Vivian Richards come through the doors. Glad they decided to drop in on us. We also gained a couple of new members today by the name of Jim and Guyla Coleman, from Webb City, MO. They have been coming to a few meetings and decided to join in the membership. Glad to have them! Also good to see Glenn Vaughn back with us again.

Thanks again to everyone who comes out and joins us each month. We would have no club without all of you. The stats are as follows, along with a couple of pictures.

Players: Lee Ogle, Ray Qualls, Clovis Richards, Austin Stewart, Jim Sentlinger, Benny Haynes, Glenn Vaughn, Paul Troop

Sax: Phil Armstrong
Bass: Jerry Hoffman
Drums: Jerry Scott

Audience: Clara Houck, Ann Spohn, Ruth and Donald Sageser, Randy and Dana Stewart, Doug Cole, Vivian Richards, Jim and Guyla Coleman, Bob Taylor, and Dee Hayward

Our Pres. and Vice Pres.

Our Group Picture

Well, I had a few more pictures I was going to post, but something stopped working and I can't get anything to load now. Maybe later...

Dana
ray qualls

Baxter Springs, Kansas (deceased)
Post  Posted 7 Jun 2009 5:33 pm    

Well Dana, looks like Randy still hasn't got that skinny camera yet! Laughing I sure had a good time visiting with Clovis today. He's one of my best buddies and Vivian is special too! All in all, a great meeting with everyone. Just a great club! Ray
Steel Guitar Hall of Fame 2008
Jerry Lee Newberry

Prim, AR USA
Post  Posted 8 Jun 2009 4:51 am    

Sounds like you all had a great time. Sorry we couldn't make it. We went to see our other daughter. Looking forward to the October Show.

Donna
C.D. Richards

Owasso,OK
Post  Posted 8 Jun 2009 9:38 am    

Just wanted to say a big thank-you to the KSGA for making us feel so welcome at their meeting yesterday. We both really enjoyed ourselves and the music was great. I really enjoyed visiting with friends and pestering Austin. Hope to see you soon.
Clovis & Vivian Richards