| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  2 sets of Speakers one set is for sale your choice
Gary Steele

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 19 May 2009 2:50 pm    

I have a set of Rick Johnson Cabinets with orig D-130's The guy i got them from a while back said he bought them years ago for spares and never used them. I have only used them some. When i got These speakers i ordered the light weight slip over covers made out of ABS plastic. They dont add much weight but are very durable. I will take $ 825.00 plus shipping for both of these with the covers firm. And if you buy these and want a Stewart World 1.2 power amp i just got this back a few months ago, Less than a year, And only has a few hours on it. I'll let it go for $ 575.00 with the speakers.

OR i will keep these and sell my new T.C. Furlong Powered cabinets. I'll take $ 975.00 Each for these and throw in the new D2F Covers i paid $ 100.00 for these. You can get these without any wait. You can't tell any difference in these and 2 off the shelf. Plus you can come and try them first if you like. I am firm on prices and the buyer pays shipping and insurance.

Thanks, Gary
614-316-1267
David Pinkston

Hendersonville, Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 19 May 2009 6:02 pm     Speakers

Gary since you have them both could you share a little on the differnce in sound between the TC Furlongs and the JBLs?
Gary Steele

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 22 May 2009 6:02 am     difference

David, I just got back in town. To me you cant really hear that much difference. I can be happy with either set. I like both but will keep the one that dont sell. I think TC Furlong sells as good as there is out there. If one of these dont sell in a few weeks i have the JBL's and the Stewart power amp traded off. Theb Economy must be bad for all this not to sell with orig D-130's covers and all.

Gary. Hope this helps.
Roger Crawford

Griffin, GA USA
Post  Posted 22 May 2009 7:31 am    

Gary, what size and brand speakers are in the Furlong units?
Gary Steele

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 22 May 2009 7:49 am     size and brand

Roger these are his 12 inch powered speakers. He puts one of each or you can get two a like. I went with one of each. One is from the usa and the other i think is from across the water. I'v never heard any complaints about either one. You can give me a call if you want.I dont know what kind they are, I'v never looked at them yet.
Thanks, Gary
614-316-1267