| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Upcoming Shows SunCountryJamboree
Lonnie Portwood

Jacksonville, fl. USA
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2004 8:08 pm    

Folks, I believe our monthly event is catching on. Our audiences are larger each time and we are getting tremendous support from the radio sta.,. namely "Uncle Bob" at 102.1 FM in Lake City, Fla. One young Band wanted to "open" for us at some future date. I told them if the songs are younger than 25 years, you probably won't hear them on our show; well....maybe one or two now and again Ha Ha. Check our webbsite @ www.suncountryjamboree.com Next show is May 21 @ Spirit Of The Suwanee Music Park, Live Oak, Fl. 4.6 miles off I-75 @ Jasper, Fl. Yall come see us. Lonnie Portwood
Ernest Cawby

Lake City, Florida, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2004 5:27 pm    

You do not want to miss this one, great band, John Le Masters is hard to beat on that U12 Zum. Only problem is he don't give me lessons one on one. lol hint hint John

ernie
Lonnie Portwood

Jacksonville, fl. USA
Post  Posted 30 Mar 2004 7:22 pm    

Folks, we will have John Lemaster filling the position on His new Zum U12 at our show on May 21st. Check our website www.suncountryjamboree.com for pics and dates. thanks, Lonnie P.
Lonnie Portwood

Jacksonville, fl. USA
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2004 9:28 am    

I can't believe i posted the wrong date. Our next show is APRIL 21ST, AND THEN may 15th. Please mark youir calenders. Sorry!!!! Lonnie
Nick Reed

Russellville, KY USA
Post  Posted 8 Apr 2004 5:40 pm    

Lonnie,
Are there any good Hotels around if us outoftowners want to attend. Nick
John Heinrich

Whites Creek, TN, USA
Post  Posted 9 Apr 2004 6:55 am    

Hey Lonnie, This jam sounds like it's going to be fun! Wish I could attend...Maybe next year. All the best!

------------------
www.johnheinrich.com 10 2001 Excel
Double 10 1974 MSA

Lonnie Portwood

Jacksonville, fl. USA
Post  Posted 12 Apr 2004 10:18 am    

Hi Nick and John, Ther are some motels nearby in Live Oak, Fl.. I believe there is a Holiday Inn Express and Econolodge, maybe more. Our April date is wednesday nite, the 21st as an opener for the
Spirit Of The Suwanee Music Park's annual Jamboree beginning thur 22nd, featuring several Nashville acts thru Sun 25th. The Park has rv,camping sites, cabins etc available year round, altho I believe they are booked up for that week. Our show in May will be Sat, May 15th, from 7pm to 10pm
This an "opry" type show with a dance floor, and consists of the "Jamboree Band" doing traditional country music from the 50's , 60's and 70's, mostly. Nick, if you are thinking of coming in May, The Park has some nice "cabins" available which costs around $86.00 and up. Look up our web page at www.suncountryjamboree.com and link up to the Spirit of The Suwanee site for more info. Thanks for the interest. Lonnie