| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Look for Walker Seats in Dallas
Ray Walker

Smithfield, NC, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2004 11:39 am    

I will not be able to make the trip to Dallas as much as it pains me to say it BUT.....man it's great to have really good friends...You will have the opportunity to see many players who use this seat and some of them are also Walker Seat dealers. I hate that I can't make the trip but my excuse is pretty simple. You see, I gave my word to all of my dealers and to the general public here on the forum and other places. I "promised" that when you order a seat from me...there would be no excuses and you would not have to wait on your seat. Well I just got hit by a bunch of orders (That weakened my inventory) and I am happy to say that I kept my word and they were shipped and yes even hand delivered as promised. Yep...I had to work some long hours and seven days last week....but sometimes that's what it takes to keep a promise. So to keep on keeping a promise...I am staying behind this year to make good on it. Do I like missing Dallas????I wish you all knew how much I have looked forward to it.....but a deal's a deal and a promise is a promise. When an order is placed it will be filled for you right away...And thanks to all of you players who are representing me down there...I can't say how much I appreciate you and our friendships.

Regards

Ray Walker
Walker Seats
B.Jenkins

Parkersburg, WV...U.S.A
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2004 3:27 pm    

Do you have a webb sight, where we can see your seats????????
Billy
Donna Dodd

Acworth, Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2004 3:36 pm    

Tommy is crazy about his! He also likes the added side compartment!!!
John Floyd

R.I.P.
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2004 4:02 pm    

Well, He has to store all those hot licks someplace, so Ray made him a place to put them.

Ray, When Are you going to open a west coast office?
Ray Walker

Post  Posted 9 Mar 2004 8:58 am    

Donna I really didn't have time to put the seat belt on it for him so if he goes fallen of it like another time we all know about.....Ah never mind

Ray
Rick McDuffie

Benson, North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 9 Mar 2004 3:32 pm    

B. Jenkins,
http://www.tarheelmusic.com/steelseats1.html

[This message was edited by Rick McDuffie on 09 March 2004 at 03:32 PM.]

DeWitt Scott

St. Louis, Missouri, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 9 Mar 2004 10:00 pm    

We will have a couple of Walker seats at our Scotty's Music booth in Dallas. Stop by and check them out! Scotty
Kenneth Rollans

LITTLE ROCK.,ARKANSAS * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 10 Mar 2004 10:01 am    

HI FOLKS,KEN ROLLANS HERE I WILL BE IN DALLAS WITH ABOUT 30 SEATS.[STEELERS CHOICE] MR WALKER I AM SORRY YOU WANT BE IN DALLAS.I HAVE LOOKED FORWARD TO SEEING YOU.DAN AND THE REST OF OUR CREW WILL BE AT BOTH OF OUR SHOPS WORKING TO TRY TO PLAY CATCH UP ON OUR ORDERS.I KNOW WHAT MR WALKER IS TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO TRYING YOUR BEST TO KEEP A PROMICE ON GETTING THE PRODUCT OUT.MAY THEY NEVER HAVE A FIRE THAT DESTROYS EVERY THING,INCLUCING COMPUTER AND EVERY ORDER THAT WAS OUTSTANDING.SEE YOU FOLKS IN DALLAS.HOPE EVERYONE AND ALL THE VENDERS HAS A PROSPEROUS WEEKEND. WE HAVE THE FIRE DAMAGE AND DANS NEW SHOP REPLACED AND GOING STRONG.PS.MR WALKER BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR NEW VENTURE. KENN ROLLANS [STEELERS CHOICE AND MARK4SOUND INT.]

------------------
Ray Walker

Post  Posted 10 Mar 2004 1:49 pm    

Thank you for your kind words Mr. Rollans.

Scotty!!! Thanks buddy and have a great time down there and by all means be safe my friend and I'll get up with you when you get back.

Ray
Jerry Brightman

Ohio
Post  Posted 10 Mar 2004 2:19 pm    

I also want to add, that I'll be there with a Walker Seat, along with John Hughey, Randy Beavers, and others I'm sure...and your welcome to poke, prod, and feel...just as long as I'm not on sitting on the seat at the time....

Scotty will have these seats, and thats the place to buy in Dallas...or any other of the Dealers representing Ray and Walker Seats...

Cya all there!

Jerry
http://www.slidestation.com

[This message was edited by Jerry Brightman on 10 March 2004 at 02:25 PM.]

Ray Walker

Post  Posted 11 Mar 2004 3:26 am    

Thanks Jerry...I hope you have a lot of fun in Dallas and I really hate that I must miss your show...but there's no doubt it will be a great one. And a very heartfelt THANK YOU for your support of the Walker Seats as well as Scotty, and all the others down there sitting on the seat. And THANKS to all of the dealers who will be in Dallas and the ones that were not able to make it this year. And for you guys and gals that have thought about making a change in your seats....please visit with these guys...they will let you have a sit down and then you will know why the Walker Seat has become "THE CHOICE" of so many players.

God bless you all and have a safe trip...

Ray Walker
Walker Seats