| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  KSGA Meeting
Elizabeth Qualls

Baxter Springs,Kansas USA
Post  Posted 25 Jan 2004 4:47 am    

The KSGA monthly meeting is scheduled for Feb.1st from 1-5p.m. at the Old Community Building at 4th St. and West Ave.in Baxter Springs,Ks. Everyone is welcome and as always we gladly accept new members and not only do we have an afternoon of music and fun,but also alot of teaching and learning,so come and enjoy the afternoon with us.Also lets support Roger Osbourn-(President)of the NEOSGA of Siloam Springs,Ar.on Feb.7th Sat-nite Jamboree,along with the NEOSGA annual convention April 24-25th,during the Dogwood Festival Days.Also mark your calendar for the KSGA annual convention of Baxter Springs,Ks. for the first weekend of
Oct.1-3,three days!!As always admission is free and more details on upcoming event as time gets closer. What's that sound I hear,must be music in the air.....
Ray Qualls-(President)
Douglas Hudson-(Vice-President)
Lee Ogle-(Sec.Treasure)
Roger Osbourn

Siloam Springs, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2004 9:32 am    

Thanks Elizabeth for your encouragement and your support of our efforts to promote the steel guitar in the four state region.No man is a failure who has friends.It is a difficult job to please everyone all the time,but I'll keep trying.

------------------
Roger Osbourn (President NEOSGA)Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

[This message was edited by Roger Osbourn on 26 January 2004 at 10:48 AM.]

ray qualls

Baxter Springs, Kansas (deceased)
Post  Posted 27 Jan 2004 2:32 am    

Looks like winter again...Sad by the weekend looks like sunshine and warmer weather on the way! See ya'll at the KSGA meeting.
Like the saying goes....without music life is a journey through a desert.
Ray Qualls-(President KSGA)
Douglas Hudson

Galena, Kansas, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2004 3:08 pm    

Well guys this is definatly Kansas. The weather forecast has changed and they are calling for severe winter weather sunday. My boss needed to know for sure if I was going to work or go to the meeting, so with this forecast I am staying close to home and will be working instead of driving to Baxter Springs. I hate winter LOL,, But the bright point is that spring is close at hand! I have not spoken to Ray yet, but with this forecast I am all for cancellation of the Feburary 1 meeting.
I dont want anyone to put thierselves in peril.
Douglas Hudson Vice President KSGA
ray qualls

Baxter Springs, Kansas (deceased)
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2004 7:08 pm    

Hey Doug, you're sure right about Kansas weather. Never know from day to day as to how its gonna be. The way it looks now is not to good for Sunday and also I forgot about Super Bowl Sunday being on. I was just waiting until the last minute as forecasts usually change from day to day. We'll go ahead and postpone the meeting until the first Sunday in March. I'll contact the guys who aren't on the net. See ya next month.
Ray Qualls-President(KSGA)