| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Siloam Springs Steel Guitar Club (AR) Meets Sunday, 2/8
Lynn Carney

Post  Posted 5 Feb 2009 3:18 pm    

The SSSGC will meet this Sunday, Feb. 8th, as scheduled. Norma, if this changes, please let us know.

Where: St. Francis Clinic, 304 S. Maxwell St., Siloam Springs, Arkansas

When: Sunday, Feb. 8th from 12:30 to 4:00 pm

Visitors are always welcome. Coffee and cookies provided.

I won't be at the Feb. meeting. My family will be cleaning ice storm debris, fallen tree trunks and limbs from our devastated yard. Whoa!

See y'all next month. Smile
Lynn

Last edited by Lynn Carney on 7 Feb 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Larry Garrett

Siloam Springs, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2009 9:12 am     Siloam Springs meeting

Lynn, don't work too hard on all those limbs. My family is having a weekend get-together but if I make it home in time I'll try to be there even if a little late. Everyone come who can.
Larry
Chad Jones

Anoka, MN, USA
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2009 7:41 pm     Sunday

Im hoping to be there!

Steelin The Show Radio Program
www.heartlandradionetwork.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lynn Carney

Post  Posted 7 Feb 2009 10:23 pm    

Calling all members and friends - come out and support the SSSGC. Those who can, join Norma and the guys for an afternoon of music and fun.

Leroy regrets he will be clearing storm debris as well this month, but he's looking forward to next month's meeting, as am I.

HURRY, SPRING!!! Whoa! Very Happy

siloam springs ar
Post  Posted 9 Feb 2009 3:52 am    

Lynn and Leroy, we really missed you both. We had a good turnout with 6 steel players. It was good to have Vance and Virgil back. Larry is really dedicated to come for 2 hrs. The players were: Larry Garrett, Vance Monday, Virgil Pittman, David Starr, Ben Chesney, and Gerald Sparks. Donley Harington and I had a tough time trying to keep them all in line. Ms. Zelpha who is still without power came. Chad came and sang Big City. I don't remember Perdue's first name came but he didn't bring his steel. Maybe next time. My grandson and grand daughter helped me last Sunday afternoon to get 2 trees and debri out to the curb. What a mess! I took Ms. Zelpha home with me after the meeting. I've tried to get her to stay with me but she likes her home. Hope she gets her power back soon. Till next time I'll say see ya later!
Norma Jean Lucas

siloam springs ar
Post  Posted 9 Feb 2009 3:52 am    

Lynn and Leroy, we really missed you both. We had a good turnout with 6 steel players. It was good to have Vance and Virgil back. Larry is really dedicated to come for 2 hrs. The players were: Larry Garrett, Vance Monday, Virgil Pittman, David Starr, Ben Chesney, and Gerald Sparks. Donley Harington and I had a tough time trying to keep them all in line. Ms. Zelpha who is still without power came. Chad came and sang Big City. I don't remember Perdue's first name came but he didn't bring his steel. Maybe next time. My grandson and grand daughter helped me last Sunday afternoon to get 2 trees and debri out to the curb. What a mess! I took Ms. Zelpha home with me after the meeting. I've tried to get her to stay with me but she likes her home. Hope she gets her power back soon. Till next time I'll say see ya later! Winking
Lynn Carney

Post  Posted 9 Feb 2009 11:10 am    

Thanks, Norma Jean. I missed everyone and I'm sure Leroy did too.

Sorry I wasn't there to sing that Lynn Anderson song with you (but I downloaded it and have been practicing! Winking )

Also sorry to hear Miss Zelpha is still without power.

See you at Robinson (maybe CYW). Smile

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn Carney on 10 Feb 2009 11:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Lavelle Pierce

huntsvile,ar 72740
Post  Posted 10 Feb 2009 9:37 am     retired steelguitar

i want to tell every one at the siliom springs member that i a out of members. i sold every thing i had i sold the steelguitar and every thing. i enjoyed a few years but i am tired and can not learn no more. my head is hurting to much after i have had that stroke. thank every one letting learn. thanks lavelle
Lynn Carney

Post  Posted 10 Feb 2009 11:11 am    

Lavelle, we certainly understand. You've had to be very brave and make tough choices. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Your friends in the SSSGC.

huntsvile,ar 72740
Post  Posted 10 Feb 2009 1:30 pm     Re: retired steelguitar

Lavelle Pierce wrote:
i want to tell every one at the siliom springs member that i a out of members. i sold every thing i had i sold the steelguitar and every thing. i enjoyed a few years but i am tired and can not learn no more. my head is hurting to much after i have had that stroke. thank every one letting learn. thanks lavelle

i have a lots cd rythum and books and songs if any one needs one every thing i have virgil pittman music store has it far sale. every thing will help. thinks