| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Thank You from Mullen Guitars
Mike Mantey

Eastern Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2009 12:31 pm    

This is not just another thank you for stopping by. It is a true heart felt thank you to so many people at this Phoenix show. Mickey and Jerry, you guys did a great job and we are honored to have you on our side.

This show was really beyond words. The SWSGA are an amazing group of people, Troy, Billy, Joe and the ladies are amazing. The quality and performance of the crew is truly unmatched. I know there are many others that help and the camera crew, WOW. Thought I was watching the filming of a Holly wood movie or something.

The crowd was not huge, but the quality of the people that attend this show is unmatched. I cannot believe the type of fellowship you find at this show. I enjoyed talking with so many people that I normally don't get to talk to much. Met several new people.

So this is a big thank you for all that supported this show and supported Mullen being there. It was a true honor of ours to be a part of this show and look foward to the future.

And I must add Tommy Dodd what a great guy and player and Austin............ Not sure of the words right now, but WOWOWOWOW.
Dana Stewart

Kansas, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2009 2:18 pm    

Thanks Mike. Hope you and the family are all feeling better. Tell Dixie I enjoyed chatting with her this past weekend.

Dana
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2009 2:24 pm    

We are happy to have you guys at the show. As I mentioned to Del those are some beautiful steels and the guys that were loaned Mullins (one way or the other) said the same. As each finished their spot on the show I heard them mention how great they played.

Thanks for coming and we will try to make next years even better.
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Mike Mantey

Eastern Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 27 Jan 2009 10:17 am    

Joe you guys did a fine job this year. We appreciated the efforts of the whole team. Looking forward to next year.

And Thanks Dana we are all doing better. That sickness is not fun and hit me hardest at the show. We are all pulling through though and back to work. Sure enjoyed all you guys again.
Jerry Lee Newberry

Prim, AR USA
Post  Posted 27 Jan 2009 4:33 pm    

Mike, Glad you are feeling better. Enjoyed our weekend at Phoenix. We are always glad to help anyway we can. See everyone in Dallas.

Donna & Jerry
Mickey Adams

Bandera Texas
Post  Posted 28 Jan 2009 10:02 pm     Phx

This was a great way to start 09!...Cant wait to see you all in Dallas this year!...
Anderson, Buscarino, Fender, Roman Guitars, Sarno Octal, Revelation Preamps, BJS BARS, Lots of Blackface Fenders!