| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Set List?
Theo Patterson

Oregon, USA
Post  Posted 7 Dec 2008 5:49 pm    

I know we all have them. Some of us save them, some of us throw them away, some us autograph them and three years later they show up on EBay. Some of us can't work without 'em, some of got it all "up here!" But I think most of up like to have a set list near.

I was wondering if any of you fellow forumites would care to share your set list, or list of songs you're working on. I think it might be cool to see what others are steelin' on.

It's kind of wierd that I don't do any of these songs with my acoustic sets. These are the songs I'm currently playing in front of people, and regularly practicing (because I'm not all that good on my lappy).

Just Like A Woman - Cryin' Time - Since I Met You Baby - Honey Pie - So Tired Of Being Alone - No Reply - For No One - Georgia - Yesterday - Inside Information - Yesterday - I Can't Stop Loving You - 24Hrs. - I Call Your Name - It Hurts Me Too - I'm Sorry - Bring It On Home To Me - These Arms Of Mine - Change Gonna Come - Sugar Sweet - Swanee River Rock.

Anyone care to share?
Ron Whitfield

Kaaawa, Hawaii, USA
Post  Posted 7 Dec 2008 6:01 pm     Pardon me for derailing the thread momentarily...

'Just Like A Woman'

Speaking of which, I have Bob Dylan's own personal set list I snagged from a gig years ago at The Waikiki Shell.
Standing at the feet of the Master will not soon be forgotten.

Carry on...
Edward Meisse

Santa Rosa, California, USA
Post  Posted 7 Dec 2008 6:29 pm    

On the sunny side of the street, I can't give you anything but love, I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter, All of me, Whispering, Sleepwalk, No not much, Is it true what they say about dixie?, I found a new baby, Who walks in, What a little moonlight will do, My walkin' stick, Comes love, Dark eyes, Honeysuckle rose, Lullaby of the leaves.......etc.,etc.,etc.