| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  mtn city jam..thanks...
Bryan Adams

Mountain City, Tennessee, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 6 May 2003 11:30 am    

i would like to thank all the people who attended and all the pickers who came and preticapted in the jam...it was a real success and was bigger than last year. we had some super player attend life randy beavers, mike swenney, clyde bloodworth, and many more...thanks guys ...and thanks to ken latchum and masga, as well as fred cox and steve leonard, couldn't do it without you guys, and dave and donna pardue for fixing all the good chow...hope to see everyone next year...thanks again....BA
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 6 May 2003 11:58 am    

Hi Bryan yes it was great but it was to crowded and eveyone was on top of one another. Hope you can get a bigger hall for the next show as you will have more Players and people. Beleave me this is only the beginning.Thanks for having me there.
Sam White
Bryan Adams

Mountain City, Tennessee, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 6 May 2003 1:19 pm    

but sam that's togetherness...glad you had a good time..thanks for your support...hope we can do it again next year....BA
Bob Hayes

Church Hill,Tenn,USA
Post  Posted 6 May 2003 3:44 pm    

Thanks BA..I had a great time..even though I had that trouble with my van,,,I'm sorry that I left early..buy I had to get going to make it home before dark..It was greeeeat..And you and the "Supper Pickers" Smoked..but..how do you get to All of those knee levers ?
Looking forward to the next one ...so I can learn some more.
Grouchy

[This message was edited by Bob Hayes on 10 May 2003 at 04:59 PM.]

Mike Sweeney

Nashville,TN,USA
Post  Posted 6 May 2003 5:03 pm    

Just wanted to say "Thanks!" to all the nice people and pickers that were at the Jam with us this weekend. Everyone else has listed all the names so I won't go into detail except to say that Bently stole the show and he didn't even play a note! Any way, thanks to everyone concerned. See you all next time!

Teresa Sweeney
Bill Moran

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 6 May 2003 5:06 pm    

Did BA really run out of CD's ??

Bill

Clyde Bloodworth

Chancellor, AL (deceased)
Post  Posted 6 May 2003 6:26 pm    

THANK YOU BRYAN !!!!.Clyde Bloodworth.
Randy Beavers

Lebanon,TN 37090
Post  Posted 6 May 2003 7:16 pm    

Thanks to Bryan, Mike and Ken for the invitation. I had as much fun as person can have. It was my first time at Mt. City and I felt truly welcome. I got to renew alot of old acquaintances and make new ones. All the reasons why I started back playing again.
George Crowder

Richmond, VA, USA
Post  Posted 8 May 2003 7:31 am    

Thanks Bryan. The music was great and it was good to meet some of the people whom I had only known from the forum. My wife and I enjoyed both days.
Mike Sweeney

Nashville,TN,USA
Post  Posted 8 May 2003 1:54 pm    

I would like to say that my wife Teresa and I both had a rather LARGE time. It was great picking with Randy and B.A. and Boo. As well as listening to all the players do there thing. I really got a thrill listening to and watching Garland Nash play. He showed us boys how it's supposed to be done. It was a treat to meet all the folks that drove from all over the eastern seaboard to get there.
Hope to see you again next year.

Mike Sweeney
Russ

Easton, Pa. Northampton
Post  Posted 9 May 2003 3:55 am    

I would also like to thank everyone for such A great time at Mt. City Jam. My wife and I had such a great time there,Everyone was so Helpful to someone who is just starting out like me Thanks to Bryan, Mike, Steve & everyone else. Met some new friends Like David Christmas, & Carol Williams. It was well worth the Drive down there to enjoy such great Music & Friends.

------------------
Russ Kern