| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Webb 6-14 E F/S
Jerry Roller

Van Buren, Arkansas USA
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2008 7:49 pm    

This is a clean Webb. I have tried to get it to produce the sound I like for about 4 years and just can't do it. I hear other players sound great with a Webb but I can't. I believe it it is good shape but I do notice a drop in volume when I turn the EQ on. I'm sure it's a user problem but I have tried 4 of these amps with the same results so they are not for me. I will offer it with a JBL E130 for $800.00 or $750.00 with a Peavey Black Widow, or would consider trading it with the Black Widow for two extremely clean perfect working Peavey amps, any combination of Nashville 112's, Session 400's, Nashville 400's or Vegas 400's, I will pay shipping on the Webb and "you" pay shipping on the two Peavey's, or I would consider taking a Nashville 400 in on trade. Can email photos.
Jerry
Bill Simmons

Keller, Texas/Birmingham, AL, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2008 8:28 pm     Interested

Hi Jerry...I'm interested in a possible trade...I have a pair of Nashville 112's with the burr chips that sound excellent and are in very nice shape...can you send my some pics of the Webb? How old is it?

Please send them to my simmonslw@aol.com and your phone number again. Are you coming to the Nashville October show? Thanks Jerry...
Jerry Roller

Van Buren, Arkansas USA
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2008 8:33 pm    

Bill, I have to go up to NW AR in the morning for a doctor appointment (been dizzy headed for 3 months). I will email photos as soon as I can tomorrow and will put it the Webb on hold until we can see where this might go. My phone number is (479) 474-5304. I bought the Webb from Charlie Norris when I was down playing for the club I think 4 years ago. You might know the amp.
Thanks,
Jerry
Bobby Boggs

Upstate SC.
Post  Posted 23 Sep 2008 1:50 pm    

If you don't know Jerry? Let me tell you. There is no better person to deal with..bb
Jerry Roller

Van Buren, Arkansas USA
Post  Posted 25 Sep 2008 1:17 pm     Please Close

Bobby, thanks very much. We have a trade going with Bill so please close this one. Also, a public thank you to Tom Bradshaw for his useful information. If I had this info before I probably would not have been wanting to trade the Webb off. And lastly, I got to meet (another Bill) Bill Cox thru emails and phone and enjoyed very much talking with Bill. We are probably not thru talking. Smile
Thanks,
Jerry
Bill Simmons

Keller, Texas/Birmingham, AL, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 25 Sep 2008 6:11 pm     Webb to Nashville next weekend??

Hey Jerry...do you have any steel friends (like Austin-Jerry) in your area that are planning to be at the Nashville show next weekend that could bring the Webb and then bring the Nashville 112's back to you?? I'm planning on being in Nashville...
Jerry Roller

Van Buren, Arkansas USA
Post  Posted 25 Sep 2008 6:50 pm    

Bill, I will ask Jerry tomorrow night but I don't think he is going to Nashville. Will you be driving to Nashville and if so from Alabama or from Texas? I am right on I-40 at the Ar/Ok line.
Jerry