| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  New/Old Emmons Has Arrived
Ray Walker

Smithfield, NC, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 7 Mar 2003 4:00 am    

I am happy to say that I received my New/old Emmons push pull yesterday and boy am I a happy guy. Whoever originally owned this guitar surely didn't hardly play it at all because it is in "like brand new" condition. I don't mean that the person kept it very clean I mean really like Emmons just finished building it yesterday. The pictures that were originally posted on this forum simply did not do this guitar justice. I purchased it from Danny Hullihen up in Harrison, Michigan. He also owns Harrison Music and I would certainly recommend doing business with this man. Thanks Danny for a deal that no man or woman could be unhappy with.
For all of you who know me you can get a eyeful at the Kannapolis jam the end of this month.

Ray Walker
Emmons SD-10p/p
Mullen D-10

[This message was edited by Ray Walker on 07 March 2003 at 09:31 AM.]

Danny Hullihen

Harrison, Michigan
Post  Posted 7 Mar 2003 7:48 am    

Thanks Ray, and I am very happy to hear that you really like your "new/old" Emmons push-pull. This guitar is without question, one of the finest push-pulls I've ever seen. You're right, this guitar looked like it was just built at Emmons yesterday, and it plays the same as well! A rare find indeed!

Thanks again, Ray, and have fun with it.

Danny
ROBERT MYERS

HEDGESVILLE, W.VA. USA
Post  Posted 7 Mar 2003 1:14 pm    

Ray I'm really glad to hear that you got a real nice guitar. I can't wait till I'm around you and Boo together. LOL That will be a good conversation to listen to. I can't wait to hear it.(The Emmons) that is. Talk to you later and take care.

------------------
Bob Myers Derby SD10 3&4
S10 Emmons p/p Nashville 400
Jimmie Brown

Fayetteville, NC, USA
Post  Posted 7 Mar 2003 6:40 pm    

Hey Ray, I told Danny i was going to play that guitar so you had better not let me down.
Hope you and Skip and the rest of the gang have a good jam tonight i was working and couldn't make it

Jimmie
Ray Walker

Post  Posted 8 Mar 2003 7:53 am    

Hey Bob.. The guitar is a real gem and I am extremely happy with it. Boo will be down for the Kannapolis jam for sure and I will be going down this time. Jimmie!!! What a great Axe I got from Danny. The thing is so new it is still stiff(hehe) Still shaking my head in disbelief. Hey come up tomorrow and we can jam. Skip's coming up...Kim will be there...Jack Palmer from New Bern (really nice guy) and I just told Skip get a couple more cause we have room. Wish you would get your butt up here and sit down behind this thing. The tone is to die for Jimmie. Can ya tell I am happy (Smiles).

Ray
Jimmie Brown

Fayetteville, NC, USA
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2003 8:17 am    

Ray, i'm coming up there in the next couple of weeks maybe with Skip.I have to go to Alanta tomorrow morning my BrotherDwayne is in the hospital on the critical listand it doesn't look good at all. Please say a prayer for him.I'll probably stay until wed,Ray, get that Emmons limbered up for me and i'll give it a go.I was suppose to go with Ed. to Billy's in Kennasville this morning to tears his ZB down and send the parts off to be nickel plated but he had a heating system go out in the downstairs of his home and had to cancel.Well take care until i see you again.

Jimmie
Ray Walker

Post  Posted 8 Mar 2003 1:01 pm    

Good enough Jimmie... Hey bud I sent you a private e-mail regarding your family...breaks my heart my friend. So what's Ed gonna play while his is all tore up????Take care

Ray