| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Trade Original 66-67 Ampeg Reverberocket
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 8 Aug 2008 5:04 am    

In stunning condition.. this is the cleanest old Ampeg I have EVER seen bar none... It is super clean, still shines everywhere.. not a rip or tear to be found. all metal is shiny as new... amazing clean shape. This amp is a bit unusual in that it has a Jensen 15 instead of a 12.. I am not sure if the speaker is factory, but it dates to early 1967... The transformers date late 66, so who knows?... Speaker looks original, Grill cloth was never removed that I can see.. It may have been a custom order.. Some old Gemeni I amps had a 15,but never saw a Revererocket with one.. The amp has a few minor issues... The trem works but is weak[reverb is lush and amazing],,, At some point the original owner installed Fender Twin amp tilt legs... the were installed nicely, but are not suppossed to be there. easily removed but would leave 4 small holes to fill... Comes with the original cover which is as crispy and clean as the amp...
I would like to trade for a good older tube head with reverb like a Fender or Traynor, will consider any others also..., I do NOT want a modern PC board amp... Also could use a good MIA or MIJ acoustic/Electric guitar[Ovation? Takemine?]
May consider some serious analog effects.. Looking for a Deluxe Memory Man, a seriously good analog compressor and boutique distortion/overdrive unit . I don't really care to sell outright, but will consider a cash/trade deal in either direction... I will get some pics up here soon... bob

no gear list for me.. you don't have the time......
Dennis Wireman

North West Indiana 47978
Post  Posted 8 Aug 2008 5:49 pm     trade

bob do you kow how much the wattage is on this amp? i have a ovation might be willing to swap let me know thanks
Chris Boyd

Leonia,N.J./Charlestown,R.I.
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2008 4:23 am    

I believe the RRII's are 18 watts.....

Branchville, NJ, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2008 4:50 am     you have mail

You have Mail